PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The cult of Jurgen would have you believe he is on par with Pep and has one of the best teams ever to grace the league. It seems to have become accepted too in the mainstream. The truth is it's a team that had 3 good seasons out of 8 with some poor points tallys thrown in.

2016 - 8th -- 60pts
2017 - 4th -- 76pts
2018 - 4th -- 75pts
2019 - 2nd -- 97pts
2020 - 1st -- 99pts
2021 - 3rd -- 69pts
2022 - 2nd -- 92pts
2023 - 5th -- 67pts
Plus Klopp's 4 trophies in 8 seasons compared to Pep's 11 in 7 seasons. (With another one hopefully to add to that total in a couple of days).

The cult of Jurgen would have you believe he is on par with Pep and has one of the best teams ever to grace the league. It seems to have become accepted too in the mainstream. The truth is it's a team that had 3 good seasons out of 8 with some poor points tallys thrown in.

2016 - 8th -- 60pts
2017 - 4th -- 76pts
2018 - 4th -- 75pts
2019 - 2nd -- 97pts
2020 - 1st -- 99pts
2021 - 3rd -- 69pts
2022 - 2nd -- 92pts
2023 - 5th -- 67pts
Ouch!
92 and 97 points and only coming second
No wonder they are still smarting

Unless they can somehow shake somebody down for another 160 million like they did with Courtinho, I just don't see Liverpool challenging the top again. Top 4, sure, making another push for the title, I don't see the talent or the intent to spend to get it. Though moving TAA from being a shite RB and being a decent midfielder was very smart of Klopp.
Getting Mac Allister for 35 million was a bargain IMO. But its just not enough.

Unless they can somehow shake somebody down for another 160 million like they did with Courtinho, I just don't see Liverpool challenging the top again. Top 4, sure, making another push for the title, I don't see the talent or the intent to spend to get it. Though moving TAA from being a shite RB and being a decent midfielder was very smart of Klopp.
Getting Mac Allister for 35 million was a bargain IMO. But its just not enough.
Are you forgetting his wages, his bonuses, his under-the-counter payments, the purchase of a palace for his family and a free chippy dinner from Panny's Plaice any weekday?

We keep seeing 115 charges but help the ignorant here but we haven’t been charged have we? I thought we’ve been referred to a commission to look at over 100 accusations.

Is this right? Is this different?

We keep seeing 115 charges but help the ignorant here but we haven’t been charged have we? I thought we’ve been referred to a commission to look at over 100 accusations.

Is this right? Is this different?
We've been charged, the 3 man panel is to consider our response and if found guilty, to impose a sanction(s).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.