PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My upstairs neighbour came by the other day. He told me he wasn’t happy with me living in the apartment building.
I said why? He said: I’ve written down a 115 complaints and they go back 8-12 years. Here you go.

Just imagine …

My stock answer to the constant mention of 115 is 'We feel your pain". If they go on, I say "We know what it is like to have no success, we went through three decades of it, so we know how hard it is for you, especially when you have been so successful...in the past.'

Last edited:
Nearly came to blows with a gooner pal after he used the word cheats, we need this sorting out quickly

It's not worth getting so heated, theres nothing us fans can do. These type of people (your mate) will still call us cheats when we are cleared. No different to when CAS cleared us, we still get called cheats.

I use to get very annoyed about the CAS, it was making me ill. This along with other things in my life didnt help.

Nowadays I'll just say we arent guilty and leave it at that. I dont get involved life is to short.

I just spend my time enjoying being a City fan at this fantastic time of our history.

Nearly came to blows with a gooner pal after he used the word cheats, we need this sorting out quickly

Golden rule,dont allow football to ruin a friendship - its very easy done,so find another mutual topic that doesn't involve such emotion or evoke such anger.

The red shirts in particular are very good at dishing it out but they cannot handle the comebacks......years of self entitlement and having things their own way without restriction or competition has created this cuntish behaviour.

The only cheats are those that expect financial gain because of history and preferential treatment from refs and var on and off the football field.

They only call us cheats because their bent rules have not worked and we got the treble despite their best attempts.

Golden rule,dont allow football to ruin a friendship - its very easy done,so find another mutual topic that doesn't involve such emotion or evoke such anger.

The red shirts in particular are very good at dishing it out but they cannot handle the comebacks......years of self entitlement and having things their own way without restriction or competition has created this cuntish behaviour.
All day long. Some wanker scouse fan down in the smog (certainly never been a friend of mine just know of him from pubs) threatened to "fukin kill me if I ever mention his team" on Sunday night. I had literally said fuk all and what made him even more chicken shit is I was just sitting down outside with a visibly broken arm in a plastercast. Deciding to take either the official or unofficial response route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.