PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure how but Simon Jordan is basically calling our club & owners cheats, frauds & guilty of charges every day

Can the club get this **** sent some papers telling him to shut the fuck up?
This bloke is a hateful turd. He says 'scenario' every 34th word, mispronouncing it, always; its what total fops always do to feign intelligence. Horrible gobshite.

Not sure how but Simon Jordan is basically calling our club & owners cheats, frauds & guilty of charges every day

Can the club get this **** sent some papers telling him to shut the fuck up?
Yeah I know! He keeps saying pre 2018 we were cheating but since 2018 we've been run properly. They seem to all go to him to explain the charges as if he's the man who knows our finances inside out. He just can't understand why we don't just hand over the documents which we say proves we are innocent over to the PL and it'll all go away within a few days.
If and when we are cleared then he's getting some shit off me I can tell u! :-)

Yeah I know! He keeps saying pre 2018 we were cheating but since 2018 we've been run properly. They seem to all go to him to explain the charges as if he's the man who knows our finances inside out. He just can't understand why we don't just hand over the documents which we say proves we are innocent over to the PL and it'll all go away within a few days.
If and when we are cleared then he's getting some shit off me I can tell u! :-)
Correct & all he keeps saying is £60m guilty fine knocked down to €30m for good behaviour, is he for real

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.