PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Simple solution is have no friends who are red cunts. Worked well for me.
Growing up in Salford,unless a lonely childhood was wanted,that was never gonna be an option.......and besides,footy allegience aside,they have always had my back.

Love the theory in principle,though,and i expect kids now can very much have that choice in every region ;-)

If a friendship can be ruined by football, it just might be worth ruining.
Yeah,agree,so for those who take words for their ultimate literal meaning......Hurt/fall out would have been better expressions.

Ad explained above,nothing can 'ruin' near 40 year brotherhood.

Growing up in Salford,unless a lonely childhood was wanted,that was never gonna be an option.......and besides,footy allegience aside,they have always had my back.

Love the theory in principle,though,and i expect kids now can very much have that choice in every region ;-)

One of my best mates is a Liverpool fan, his lad is my son's best friend, both Anfield season ticket holders.

We know better than to talk about our two clubs, such is the hatred we both know we have for each other.

Not heard a scooby from him since we won the Premier League and he knows I know....

That he's dying inside but I won't give him the satisfaction of crowing about our Treble, and him trotting out the usual bingo cards.

It's just become an unwritten rule.

One of my best mates is a Liverpool fan, his lad is my son's best friend, both Anfield season ticket holders.

We know better than to talk about our two clubs, such is the hatred we both know we have for each other.

Not heard a scooby from him since we won the Premier League and he knows I know....

That he's dying inside but I won't give him the satisfaction of crowing about our Treble, and him trotting out the usual bingo cards.

Yep,exactly the same.

Initially i was going to bombard our Whatsapp group but ive just left it,and i know its messing with their heads! ;-)

Same with my brother-in-law, he's a rag season ticket holder and we never talk football, unless it's non City or Utd. The fall out wouldn't be worth it. My Sister made him go to the parade haha.

Yep,exactly the same.

Initially i was going to bombard our Whatsapp group but ive just left it,and i know its messing with their heads! ;-)

Exactly. Same goes for the media thread, they want every opportunity to run off at the mouth, but it actually kills them inside if you don't engage them.

The 3 people we have regular meals out with are a strange mixture of United, Liverpool and Chelsea supporters.
One is a Leeds supporter who has given up wearing his Club shirt and watches no football.
Another is Liverpool but carefully avoids football as a subject. The Chelsea fan still has a go at the other 2 but they look vaguely at him without response.
So all is normal as long as we don't discuss football. All showing great interest in TV soaps etc..
I don't wear my City shirt when with them but my Spanish pals are mainly Barca who take reflective glory in our Spanish bosses and thank us for demolishing RM in style. The RM supporters have been genuinely good and admit our superiority not even bragging about Bellingham.

So all in all don't talk about the war with UK non City fans they are trying to ignore our superiority.

Last edited:
I think that was Lord Paddick (ex senior cop), not Lord Pannick (barrister)
I know who you mean but press reports say otherwise

Crossbenchers rallying behind Baroness Jones included Lord Pannick KC, and Lord Lisvane—who, as a clerk of Parliament, “understands proper procedure” Jones said.

Lord Pannick successfully argued against Boris Johnson’s attempt to prorogue Parliament in the Supreme Court in 2019. Baroness D’Souza, former Lords Speaker, also backed the fatal motion.

Quick question: If we are found guilty and an asterisk is put next to our achievements; will I have to permenantly erase from my memory Yayas goal in the semi final, 93.20, 100 points, why always me and the 1-6, Ballotellis wink, Gundogs outrageous flick for his goal at Everton, the 6-0 Watford final, My mad weekend in Brighton when we won the league (to be honest i have already erased some of those memories, mainly the Blue Oyster bar bits) and an entire weekend in Istanbul?

Just askin'

Last edited:
Quick question: If we are found guilty and an asterisk is put next to our achievements; will I have to permenantly erase from my memory Yayas goal in the semi final, 93.20, 100 points, why always me and the 1-6, Ballotellis wink, Gundogs outrageous flick for his goal at Everton, the 6-0 Watford final, My mad weekend in Brighton when we won the league (to be honest i have already erased some of those memories, mainly the Blue Oyster bar bits) the and an entire weekend in Istanbul?

Just askin'
No. Don't ask again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.