PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've gotta be honest, the constant talk of an asterisk * against our achievements pisses me off more than just being called cheats!
Would be nice if we were cleared sooner rather than later so we can all tell these fucks to fuck off

Just had a thought.

Are those of us who stand in block 115, SSL1 complicate in the accusations?

I've gotta be honest, the constant talk of an asterisk * against our achievements pisses me off more than just being called cheats!
Would be nice if we were cleared sooner rather than later so we can all tell these fucks to fuck off

Liverpool never got an asterix on their PL title or CL trophy wins for cheating and illegally hacking or player database.

Shouting 1-1-5
Rags are crying in the press box
Woah oh oh

*Repeat*

This was going off on the metro back into the city after the game in Istanbul. Great song.

One of my best mates is a Liverpool fan, his lad is my son's best friend, both Anfield season ticket holders.

We know better than to talk about our two clubs, such is the hatred we both know we have for each other.

Not heard a scooby from him since we won the Premier League and he knows I know....

That he's dying inside but I won't give him the satisfaction of crowing about our Treble, and him trotting out the usual bingo cards.

It's just become an unwritten rule.
My best mate since 1981 is a Pool fan- I always message him after every trophy they win to say congratulations, going back years. Not a fucking peep out of him since Saturday.

One of my best mates is a Liverpool fan, his lad is my son's best friend, both Anfield season ticket holders.

We know better than to talk about our two clubs, such is the hatred we both know we have for each other.

Not heard a scooby from him since we won the Premier League and he knows I know....

That he's dying inside but I won't give him the satisfaction of crowing about our Treble, and him trotting out the usual bingo cards.

It's just become an unwritten rule.

I have a similar relationship with my mate but I’m certain I’ve perfected the art of telepathy. I’ve only to stand near him as our boys play football & he can feel me singing “have you ever won a treble, have you fuck.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.