PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I need a neutral investigative journalist to dig into why the charges came like they did and make it into a docuseries somewhere cause there certainly seems to be a story there somewhere

Also I am surprised that the in depth investigation into the other 19 pl teams didnt throw up thing dodge. Like 50 million to do up a statium which never happened

how do you know they are backtracking, i would have thought they are going even harder knowing the resources city have to defend themselves and what happened with CAS, i would have thought they would not have even come this far if they didnt think they had some strong evidence on us that is different to what UEFA had
I haven't said they are:

'I think if this is drawn out .........'

how do you know they are backtracking, i would have thought they are going even harder knowing the resources city have to defend themselves and what happened with CAS, i would have thought they would not have even come this far if they didnt think they had some strong evidence on us that is different to what UEFA had
Yeah it's not like the PL haven't been forced into this by our rivals, or that the govn are threatening to take over regulation.

So much speculation. Getting boring now !
Khaldoon emphasised the future is huge for city !
That will do for me .
agreed there is so much speculation however the video released yesterday reminded me of a poker player who was just about to turn his hand in knowing full well he'd won the pot, he's cool, relaxed and thoughtfull with his words, not one ounce of negativity, all that was missing was the cigar roll of Clint Eastwood, to asume were going to get the book chucked at us is fine and we sit and wait BUT have the PL the balls to take this man on i really dont think they have the stomach for the fight especially now that we are the flagship of the outfit that are trying to screw us over, we are their product of how sucesfull the PL have become, from day one when we released the statement that was enough for me to stay chilled and trust those in charge of the club,im 99.9% certain this will run its course and die its death, on the political side is it already there behind the scenes playing its part, we dont know and we will never know, i wouldnt raise an eybrow if it is, trust in Khaldoon he's not going to let us down

Just to add- no one should ever under estimate our owners, they bought the club with a plan and for that plan to work the school bully had to be taken down from the perch and dismantled 'the bully was manchester united' we self destructed them from the outside into a frenzy of panic buying and installing managers which resulted in a failed but very expensive futile attempt to keep up,all part of the plan from day one, we are years infront of anyone and that includes the PL

Last edited:
The opinion that UEFA must have a very strong case backed by compelling evidence was expressed quite frequently by bluemooners in the run up to the CAS judgement. Some went as far as to argue that City must be guilty because UEFA had top lawyers briefed. In the event UEFA had no evidence and no case. Our club's attitude this time has been very similar to what it was when UEFA charged and punished us; then the charges were "simply not true" whereas now the club is astonished that charges have been brought and looks forward to seeing them dismissed once and for all. My attitude is what it was back in 2020; I trusted the club then when it said it had done nothing wrong and I trust it now. We do not have to prove anything. The PL has to uphold its allegations and this requires evidence which convinces an independent panel either that the club's guilt is "probable" or "beyond reasonable doubt" depending on the gravity of the charges. The commission will be independent. It will not be a kangaroo court and it will not bring in any perverse judgement, or there will be an appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.