PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Imagine VR games with a retro stadium option....we can stand at the back of the Kippax again on tip toes not being able to see the near touchline.

Would need a crush from the back option to squeeze all your bones when a goal is scored.

Edit: And an option to watch City games on the Sunday league pitch behind the allotments with only you and two guys with their dogs watching. Atmosphere.

21st century meal deal...Bovril, Chipmunk crisps & a piss boiled hot dog.

Would be a fantastic experience.....or maybe not. ;)
Oh god those boiled hot dog’s making me feel sick thinking about them remember having one at a funfair then getting on the spinning teacups with my grandson holy fuck I’m not kidding when I got off I’ve never felt so rough the wife said the colour in your face has drained away completely,never again..

We need to strap him in a chair tie him down and get the feather on him, to see what changed him to a kunt
And force feed him City cupcakes?? Whenever I think of Delooney, these thoughts always seem to crop up…

Attachments

• IMG_2081.jpeg
    IMG_2081.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_2083.jpeg
    IMG_2083.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_2084.jpeg
    IMG_2084.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_1961.png
    IMG_1961.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 299
It’s the drip drip mention of the allegations and charges that does my head in. We had it every time we won a trophy, every time they see Team members partying, every time a player leaves or a new signing is imminent. They complain that our board don’t respond to allegations, but it would not be appropriate to do so whilst the appeal is ongoing. There should be a complete silence until we are proven innocent, or the charges dropped for whatever reason. If we are found guilty, I suspect a lot of the reasons will be because the media have brainwashed the prosecution

It’s the drip drip mention of the allegations and charges that does my head in. We had it every time we won a trophy, every time they see Team members partying, every time a player leaves or a new signing is imminent. They complain that our board don’t respond to allegations, but it would not be appropriate to do so whilst the appeal is ongoing. There should be a complete silence until we are proven innocent, or the charges dropped for whatever reason. If we are found guilty, I suspect a lot of the reasons will be because the media have brainwashed the prosecution
I've never seen any of them complain bitterly about the PL not divulging anything strangely enough.

Real bite the dust in Mubadala legal battle​

The LaLiga club Real Madrid CF have lost a $440 million court battle with the Abu Dhabi sovereign investor Mubadala over the proposed sponsorship of its home ground – the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium in Madrid, Spain – sources with knowledge of the case informed.

‘Reuters’ stated that Real Madrid had claimed 400 million euros ($440 million) from Mubadala because it said the Abu Dhabi sovereign investor failed to honor a sponsorship deal under which it would acquire rights to name the Real Madrid residence – the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium in Madrid, Spain – for 20 years.

Nice little legal win for Khaldoon et al.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.