PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Going to do a mock run of the case with Holt, Delaney & Jordan as the 3 Judges.

He'll also have the Harris twins & Leuw (sp) on the subs bench.

Our side of the case will be argued by Gill.

Seriously this will be something to swerve.
That should be obvious to all as soon as they see Piers Morgans name on it.

Fucking Piers Morgan and Talk TV!

We’ll at least that should provide for an expert, level-headed, factually accurate and impeccably researched analysis of the context and detail of the charges - and definitely won’t just be a bunch of ill-informed, over-opinionated shock jocks with an agenda sitting around shouting at each other about how City are guilty of the most heinous crimes against humanity - when none of them even has the first idea on the specific detail of what it is we’re supposedly being charged for.

I’d rather put my cock in a blender than watch even two minutes of that fat **** and his unfettered bullshit.

Avoid!

Going to do a mock run of the case with Holt, Delaney & Jordan as the 3 Judges.

He'll also have the Harris twins & Leuw (sp) on the subs bench.

Our side of the case will be argued by Gill.

Seriously this will be something to swerve.

Wtf is this nonsense

I implore all fellow City fans to swerve this and watch a rerun of our treble winning season instead.

No doubt it will start with them telling the world we got off at CAS because things were time barred. As soon as anyone spouts that ill informed rubbish you know you are listening to people who don’t even read the outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.