PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know it's highly unlikely but maybe Morgan is going to defend us re these charges. More probable it's a complete hatchet job though

His cl
I'm guessing that Delaney successfully monetises his City stance, what with clicks/profit generally being the primary motivation for 'journalism' these days.
His click bait target audience over here is mainly Liverpool and Utd and there’s enough of them lapping it up.
They don’t fact check. So the more pseudo accountancy interpretations that he purports, that he supposedly picks up from the many inside sources, in the know in, in everything from UEFA to the PL to high level finance and accountancy that he paraphrases, but never quotes, the better for his uninformed audience that like their misinformation presented to them in this fashion.

Basically it looks good and sounds like it’s a counter argument to all the researched defences that City supporters that still have the will to explain, present to them.

It’s a waste of time reading his shite and even more of a waste of time explaining to those that don’t want to listen, why!

What's this in regards to?
Once the case is being heard the NY Times will get leaks as they did for UEFA Investigatory Chamber. So just keep an eye out for Panja. It certainly wasn’t Rick Parry, an old contact of Panja, oh no. I know that because M.Leterme said so and UEFA’s promised enquiry found nothing mainly because Mr. Parry left abruptly so they didn’t bother to ask any questions.

Once the case is being heard the NY Times will get leaks as they did for UEFA Investigatory Chamber. So just keep an eye out for Panja. It certainly wasn’t Rick Parry, an old contact of Panja, oh no. I know that because M.Leterme said so and UEFA’s promised enquiry found nothing mainly because Mr. Parry left abruptly so they didn’t bother to ask any questions.
Ahh, I thought I'd missed something.

I actually don't think there will be any leaks, surely they'd have seen the farce that the UEFA case turned into and keep everything very tight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.