PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

See some rags are saying our sales to Southampton should be looked at because we get decent money for our academy players that they just cant get for theirs.

As long as they are successful they will try to drive an agenda that we are cheating.
If that's the case, Chelsea should be investigated as to how they got £55 mil for Mason Mount. :)

This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

Thoughts on this narrative?

Barely any views. Just an amateur production and not even worth posting tbh.

This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

Thoughts on this narrative?
You have posted this three times , it is you i am guessing , trash

See some rags are saying our sales to Southampton should be looked at because we get decent money for our academy players that they just cant get for theirs.

As long as they are successful they will try to drive an agenda that we are cheating.
Then their sales of absolute shite to their former managers at teams like Sunderland should also be looked at.

Nonsense, I’m sure there’s a big money bid coming in for Charlie Savage any day now.
They did get 1 million for pogbad.
And then decided to buy him back for 100 million .
Pay him millions for doing absolutely nothing.
Then let him leave for free .

I wonder why they have no money

Lol utd have been doing that for years ! Getting ex players who are now managers paying over the odds for utds shit

I'm sorry @abu13, but why anybody would seriously take any notice of the comments from the cretins who support the rags is beyond me.

rags and dipper supporters have to be at the very lowest level of the intelligence and logic table .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.