PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Erm…..I think he did leak stuff about them & a load of other clubs too

For some reason, it was only really our story which gathered any traction in the media
Bugger me with a fishfork, strange we’ve never heard. Indeed I just googled Pinto Manchester United leaks and it came up with guess what, pictures and stories of us!

Accordiing to these new accusations he also hacked Real Madrid, Juventus, Ajax, Barcelona, Athletico Madrid, Monaco, Inter Milan, UEFA, FIFA, but strangely it seems that only one club has been targeted for hostile coverage by the UK media. The first court case, due to conclude on Thursday this week, concentrated on blackmail and extortion allegations. The court was told that Pinto's motivation for his criminal activity was financial gain. None of this has been reported by the UK media even though most outlets, including the BBC, carried extensive previews of the court case. So far they have just ignored the evidence which shows he is anything but a whistleblower.

Yes but he only got a massive brown envelope for finding city stuff! Would like to hear from him why he picked Man City to search and release the info

Accordiing to these new accusations he also hacked Real Madrid, Juventus, Ajax, Barcelona, Athletico Madrid, Monaco, Inter Milan, UEFA, FIFA, but strangely it seems that only one club has been targeted for hostile coverage by the UK media. The first court case, due to conclude on Thursday this week, concentrated on blackmail and extortion allegations. The court was told that Pinto's motivation for his criminal activity was financial gain. None of this has been reported by the UK media even though most outlets, including the BBC, carried extensive previews of the court case. So far they have just ignored the evidence which shows he is anything but a whistleblower.

Reading reports, it seems like Der Spiegal communicated directly with Pinto for information on specific clubs, although I would imagine different reports will claim different things

Erm…..I think he did leak stuff about them & a load of other clubs too

For some reason, it was only really our story which gathered any traction in the media
It was DerSpiegel who led the cause against City they were the ones responsible for the doctoring for some of the leaked mails that UEFA based their case on led by the very enthusiastic, only when it was City, head of the UEFA investigative chamber Yves Leterme the disgraced Belgian PM

Hackers do not grow on trees, they do not have a corner shop, somebody knew his activities, and there is only one way a hacker contacts you. in Pinto`s case it is believed he was blackmailing Ronaldo, i doubt he was the only one certainly the Yanks investigating Beckenbauer seems to have disappeared. But 10 million Emails were hacked and if the best they can come up with, is suggestive Emails against City, then someone is hiding something big behind a time wall, and it is not City.
I remember a few bits coming out on Ronaldo regarding his alleged rape/sexual assault of some woman I think it was that he’d paid her off…but the media were not interested to run with it and sort of disappeared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.