PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

To think yesterday I was fucking depressed after losing to Spurs. That seems trivial now, but it's all football fans should have to worry about.

I don't think people realise how serious this is and you've highlighted just a few of the implications of us losing.

Clubs can sue US for a multitude of things. Even the fans could sue the club as we invested thousands of pounds and emotion supporting them, all for nothing because the club broke the rules meaning it was all worthless.

Make no mistake this is the biggest challenge the club has ever faced since it's formation.
It’s secondary compared to our left back issue

You really think Newcastle ain’t in there sights ??????
Anyone and I mean anyone that gets in the way of the Rags and the Victims will suddenly become targets ............I said ages ago that what’s going on over the past 15 or so years with City is to what lies in store for the Geordies .......... honestly should Newcastle start winning leagues then you watch the media turn on them .......... honestly the media in this country are a joke
No they’re beyond a joke they’re fkin disgusting because we re killing them When was the last time you heard a fair an enthusiastic commentary on one of our games followed by glorious back pages ?? Grotesque they are

Ok mystic Meg

DSS_2SSXcAAO4DG.jpg

More accurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.