PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well the fucking toothless, barefoot, knuckle-dragging gutter rats from Old Toilet are out in force! :-/

Just had my resident Rag message me, crowing about us FINALLY being outed as crooks, but I soon popped his balloon by asking him "Do you know what the accusations are in relation to?"

He replies: You got caught cheating.

Me: At what?

Him: FFP

Me: What specifically?

Him: Stop fuckin answering a question with a fuckin question & finally admit you're a bunch of crooks!

Me: So you don't actually know what the accusations are then?

Him: You cheated at FFP!

Me: You really don't know do you?

Me: You seriously messaged me about something you know fuck all about?

Me: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Have you disconnected your mobile?

Radio silence since... This is what I fear more than than the PL! :-/

Why does being innocent make any difference? We were innocent of our charges from UEFA in legal terms, but had a fine for non-compliance, which we're open to here as well and therefore were guilty in the eyes of all of the media and footballing world. They don't care about innocent or guilty, they care about damaging our reputation and dragging us through the dirt. Whether we do things properly or not they'll keep going for us. The only solution is for us to destroy them instead, which I'm sure the club will aim to do now. The club tried to play ball and that failed so they've kept quiet and built their own defence. That's the best way to handle it. We don't have enough support in the media to come out swinging, it wouldn't benefit us.

As long as revenue grows then why would anyone care too much? Abu Dhabi is still getting plenty of tourists (although it isn't a nation!).
Exactly.
4 weeks of dragging someone’s reputation through the dirt is nowhere near as effective as 4 years of dragging someone’s reputation through the dirt.

I am a Derby County fan and we have been absolutely shafted by the EFL for far less than what you guys have been charged with.

I think you are almost certain to see a huge points deduction and a two to three year transfer embargo.
We have our own self imposed left back embargo

Honestly its corrupt, Chelsea just spent £600m in less than a year staggering players contracts over 7/8 years manipulating the system. In principle its a business why should you not be allowed to invest in it? Man Utd for sale, sitting in harmonious debt. Liverpool owners realize they can't make money up for sale. Man City owner invested money no debt and making profit. Well run business and everyone else throws toys out the pram at being poor in their own mismanagement from player selection/transfers, management, academy structure and board. These 8-9 clubs explicitly mentioned 1/2 should be careful where they point the gun as it may turn backwards. As part of any response from City I'd expect a full disclosure of every club in the PL since 2009 or 1992 since there is no time barred limit.
great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.