PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am a Derby County fan and we have been absolutely shafted by the EFL for far less than what you guys have been charged with.

I think you are almost certain to see a huge points deduction and a two to three year transfer embargo.
Well you've said it yourself ... "what you guys have been charged with"... not "what you guys have been found guilty of"

So you think we can get a points deduction and transfer embargo for being charged? Eh?

No, but that will likely be your punishment.

Have a read on what's happened to Derby County over the last few years if you want to get an idea of what is likely to happen.

It's telling though isn't it - already guilty in the court of public opinion

"Organised and clear"

Yup and if it rumbles on for years what would it do for players looking to come here? We’ve been dealing with this crap since 2014, it’s never ending the dirty tricks they try to pull.

Criminal charges? Does not adhering to PL rules constitute a crime? Presumably we're not accused of fraud or tax evasion?
Like I said if we have been guilty of breaking the PL rules which require audited accounts to be submitted then, it infers that we have submitted falsified accounts and has such this is a criminal offence

Serious question here then. How would you feel about the situation if City are indeed found guilty of the bulk of these charges (there 100 of them, so I'm going to assume some of these will stick) and City are handed an unprecedented punishment, say a massive points deduction? Will your anger and ire be directed at your owners, or at the PL?
Both I'd say. The rules are an absolute crock but the top brass have consistently said there's nowt to worry about.

Serious question here then. How would you feel about the situation if City are indeed found guilty of the bulk of these charges (there 100 of them, so I'm going to assume some of these will stick) and City are handed an unprecedented punishment, say a massive points deduction? Will your anger and ire be directed at your owners, or at the PL?
I imagine everyone will feel the same way that the direction of our anger will depend on whether we feel we've had a fair trial.

UEFA clearly tried to stitch us up as we beat them in an independent court of law. If its clear that the FA haven't tried to stitch us up then my anger will be directed at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.