PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Oh dear! Oh well - as with us it's innocent until proven guilty but it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out. If he is guilty, I can't imagine the fine being a small one.

Interestingly, I just came across this about Joe Lewis:

In 1992, he allegedly teamed up with American billionaire George Soros to bet on the pound crashing out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (EERM).

Black Wednesday, as it became known, sank sterling and forced the British government to withdraw the pound from the EERM.

"Organically" earned wealth.

So of the clubs who wanted us lobbed out of Europe:

Spurs - owner manipulating the US stock market illegally

Chelsea - wrote off a billion pound loan from a Russian war lord

Scum - fined for breaching FFP, dodgy cayman island accounts

Scouse scum - sponsored by a company found to be money laundering, breached FFP but weren’t in Europe so nothing happened

Arsenal - stadium sponsored by dodgy oil money

Newcastle - state owned

Have I missed anyone?

Scouse scum - sponsored by a company found to be money laundering, breached FFP but weren’t in Europe so nothing happened

Newcastle - state owned

Have I missed anyone?
Pack of cards pack of cnuts great to see!

Oh dear! Oh well - as with us it's innocent until proven guilty but it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out. If he is guilty, I can't imagine the fine being a small one.

Interestingly, I just came across this about Joe Lewis:

In 1992, he allegedly teamed up with American billionaire George Soros to bet on the pound crashing out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (EERM).

Black Wednesday, as it became known, sank sterling and forced the British government to withdraw the pound from the EERM.
Even the BBC are onto some of the detail.

Seems the hubris that the various football associations have shown over the years has extended to Joe's private life and business dealings.

I'm sure the unfortunate Mr Lewis is not the only one of our enemies to brazenly expose their ill gotten gains.

Newcastle - state owned

Have I missed anyone?
You forgot once Liverpool were back in Eoropean football the £300m that they never had which appeared in their accounts for the development of a fictional stadium in Stanley Park which allowed them to meet FFP rules ! Bent as fuck but if your American owned its never queried !

You forgot once Liverpool were back in Eoropean football the £300m that they never had which appeared in their accounts for the development of a fictional stadium in Stanley Park which allowed them to meet FFP rules ! Bent as fuck but if your American owned its never queried !

And illegally accessing another teams scouting software and stealing intellectual property. They voluntarily coughed up £1 million in guilt money, when asked the Premier League felt 2013 was too far back to go to investigate. * They are investigating City for accounts from 2009 (it’s not bent though).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.