PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don’t know if already been said on this thread but it seems strange that the rags have been cheating and fined by UEFA (I think). So why is the prem not looking into them?

Don’t know if already been said on this thread but it seems strange that the rags have been cheating and fined by UEFA (I think). So why is the prem not looking into them?

No need because the rags are squeaky clean.

And they didn't cheat, it was a technical error and oversight :)

Look at rag thread in General
It was a UEFA breach maybe the PL will also find they have breached PL FFP

A quick bit of Googling brings up a company registered in the BVI called Sunrise Investment Management that also shows up on Companies House. The only name associated with this company is Anthony Colliver, who coincidentally is a Sky journalist, a Talksport reporter and a football commentator for IMG. Whether that’s a red herring or not I don’t know.
Looks a coincidence to me. The BVI company is Surise not Sunrise. And Sunrise is a property company.

Looks a coincidence to me. The BVI company is Surise not Sunrise. And Sunrise is a property company.

It’s the sort of coincidence worthy of its own leaked investigation, plenty of innuendo & hand wringing. Facts can take second place in these matters.

It’s the sort of coincidence worthy of its own leaked investigation, plenty of innuendo & hand wringing. Facts can take second place in these matters.

Not difficult for the club to find out who is really behind it, if they don't already know. Just give the producer a 100k contract for producing all CFG videos for a year, get him on a night out with Grealish and record everything :)

Spurs owner charged in the states for insider trading. Wonderful
Oh dear! Oh well - as with us it's innocent until proven guilty but it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out. If he is guilty, I can't imagine the fine being a small one.

Interestingly, I just came across this about Joe Lewis:

In 1992, he allegedly teamed up with American billionaire George Soros to bet on the pound crashing out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (EERM).

Black Wednesday, as it became known, sank sterling and forced the British government to withdraw the pound from the EERM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.