PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A Tottenham Hotspur spokesperson said in a statement: "This is a legal matter unconnected with the club and as such we have no comment."

That''s what some Chelsea fans claimed when Abramovich was implicated in money laundering and sanction busting allegations. But that didn't end well for Chelsea.

Watched Sky yesterday 'making it clear' their owner has nothing to do with the club, and any wrongdoings (should they be proven, because innocent until proven guilty, but just in case) are in no way a reflection on the club. Separate issues, what he does, and what the club do. Nothing to see here, no innuendo, no broadbrush links like City get with anything negative that happens east of Crete. How very fair of them.

Watched Sky yesterday 'making it clear' their owner has nothing to do with the club, and any wrongdoings (should they be proven, because innocent until proven guilty, but just in case) are in no way a reflection on the club. Separate issues, what he does, and what the club do. Nothing to see here, no innuendo, no broadbrush links like City get with anything negative that happens east of Crete. How very fair of them.

I enjoyed this headline in the Mail ;

"Joe-Lewis-Tottenhams-no-nonsense-boss-billionaire-owner-ditched-player-nuisance-end-season-trip-fighting-justice-amid-insider-trading-charges"

"Fighting for justice", not, you'lll notice;

"Joe Lewis hires hugely expensive legal team to try to escape charges"

Don’t think he does, there was some shifting around of the ownership not too long ago so he’s not a person of significant control (almost as if he knew something might happen….)
Didn't these alleged offences take place between 2013 and 2021..

I'm sure the bent t*at owned them then.

Also, why has this just come to light?

Seems there's a lot of things that are now slowly starting to unravel with regards to the scheming clubs who thought they could have us over..

The media are going to be absolutely gutted that they will have to now report on some actual truths for a change..

I won't hold my breath..

Didn't these alleged offences take place between 2013 and 2021..

I'm sure the bent t*at owned them then.

Also, why has this just come to light?

Seems there's a lot of things that are now slowly starting to unravel with regards to the scheming clubs who thought they could have us over..

The media are going to be absolutely gutted that they will have to now report on some actual truths for a change..

I won't hold my breath..
It's quite staggering that on the day he's charged it's anouced the premier league have already decided retrospective active is unlikely,weather he's done anything wrong or not I assume his money was going into spurs at some point ,IF he's found guilty you would think they would say can we forensicly study your accounts please ,?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.