PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The daft thing that the pl are dong here is creating legal precedent and effectively shooting themselves in the foot for any current or future cases
They already did that with the Liverpool database hacking incident, claiming (a couple of years ago) that "it was too long ago" for them to take action against what was clearly a criminal offence.

Yet they're taking action against us going back to 2009, on the possibility there might have been a potential criminal offence, because there's no implied or explicit statute of limitations where criminal activity is involved or suspected.

They already did that with the Liverpool database hacking incident, claiming (a couple of years ago) that "it was too long ago" for them to take action against what was clearly a criminal offence.

Yet they're taking action against us going back to 2009, on the possibility there might have been a potential criminal offence, because there's no implied or explicit statute of limitations where criminal activity is involved or suspected.
I wonder if our board would have done things differently, re the database case, if knowing then what they know now?

From here on in our board need to take no prisoners in future dealings with other clubs.

I was watched a documentary again this week “the destruction of Iraq”. What’s similar with Geo politics, UN versus G14, UEFA etc is there’s rules & rules. You can commit the most serious crimes with no fear of reprisals whilst lying & planting fake stories in the media to destroy others.

so it does make you wonder why they are taking it as far as they have when immediately that question is going to be asked as to why the difference in stance and i cant wait to see how theyre going to explain that one away without admitting that they consistently favour man utd and liverpool at every term.

It’s not a football or a club driven issue to be fair, it’s not going to have sports journalists being the main reporters on it.

Dodgy owner doing illegal insider trading* some 10 years ago whilst no doubt leading the crusade to discredit, disable and damage our club to the maximum.

If I was a journalist I'd be all over this, potentially a huge story..

Not a chance of this happening though..

Kaldoon's "we hear, see and know everything in the game" looks like it's finally coming to fruition ..

I sincerely hope we've had a discreet input in this, you know, just to get the ball rolling..

Fkin Levy telling one and all how he wouldn't pick up the phone to us when we were looking at Kane..

Smarmy looking ****..!

Please let this knob have his fingers in the same pie too..

I'd laugh my b*locks off ..

* allegedly

Dodgy owner doing illegal insider trading* some 10 years ago whilst no doubt leading the crusade to discredit, disable and damage our club to the maximum.

If I was a journalist I'd be all over this, potentially a huge story..

Not a chance of this happening though..

Kaldoon's "we hear, see and know everything in the game" looks like it's finally coming to fruition ..

I sincerely hope we've had a discreet input in this, you know, just to get the ball rolling..

Fkin Levy telling one and all how he wouldn't pick up the phone to us when we were looking at Kane..

Smarmy looking ****..!

Please let this knob have his fingers in the same pie too..

I'd laugh my b*locks off ..

* allegedly

I heard that when billionaires fall it’s because they’ve upset someone very powerful otherwise rules do not exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.