PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's quite staggering that on the day he's charged it's anouced the premier league have already decided retrospective active is unlikely,weather he's done anything wrong or not I assume his money was going into spurs at some point ,IF he's found guilty you would think they would say can we forensicly study your accounts please ,?
It’s almost like there’s only one club they are after isn’t it?

It’s almost like there’s only one club they are after isn’t it?
100% they are after us but they have that much dirty laundry and skeletons in the closet they have completely hamstrung themselves, by all means they could go after us and they could get us but if they do it will be at a far greater cost to the league as a whole

Don’t think he does, there was some shifting around of the ownership not too long ago so he’s not a person of significant control (almost as if he knew something might happen….)
I suspect they've moved everything around to various family members and the Lewis Foundation with him having "no significant control" over anything. That will in theory ring fence all of the wealth but since these charges were committed (allegedly) over decades it may not matter in the end as the US government like to get their moneys worth and he can't take it to CAS.

The PL of course will meekly accept that he doesn't own the club now so there's nothing they can do.

100% they are after us but they have that much dirty laundry and skeletons in the closet they have completely hamstrung themselves, by all means they could go after us and they could get us but if they do it will be at a far greater cost to the league as a whole
Does make me recall Kahldoons words when he said if anything is going on we know about it,
Or words to that effect.

It's quite staggering that on the day he's charged it's anouced the premier league have already decided retrospective active is unlikely,weather he's done anything wrong or not I assume his money was going into spurs at some point ,IF he's found guilty you would think they would say can we forensicly study your accounts please ,?
A please is more than we'd get.

Looking back I did think at the time it was a bit odd Pep referencing spurs at one of his press conferences ,maybe this was the reason ??
Anyone else think Abu Dhabi intelligence service may have something to do with this. I always thought that with the Blatter /Platini shenanigans

Didn't these alleged offences take place between 2013 and 2021..

I'm sure the bent t*at owned them then.

Also, why has this just come to light?

Seems there's a lot of things that are now slowly starting to unravel with regards to the scheming clubs who thought they could have us over..

The media are going to be absolutely gutted that they will have to now report on some actual truths for a change..

I won't hold my breath..

It’s not a football or a club driven issue to be fair, it’s not going to have sports journalists being the main reporters on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.