PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Was Chelsea's just a minor breach as well
The media would have obviously known but chose not make any advanced annouchment on either United or Chelsea !! Why because they don't want any detractions from their agenda of trying to do as much harm to City's reputation as they can ! By the way Chelsea's fine was only up to the 2019 season and they've spent nearly 1b since then ! What annoys me no mention or details of how much over FFP they were or United for that matter but I can assure you if it was City they would have made it their business to find out and make it a massive headline !

The media would have obviously known but chose not make any advanced annouchment on either United or Chelsea !! Why because they don't want any detractions from their agenda of trying to do as much harm to City's reputation as they can ! By the way Chelsea's fine was only up to the 2019 season and they've spent nearly 1b since then ! What annoys me no mention or details of how much over FFP they were or United for that matter but I can assure you if it was City they would have made it their business to find out and make it a massive headline !

I would like to know more about this "incomplete" reporting by Chelsea because, at the end of the day, that's all the PL will have on City, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.