PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Serious question here then. How would you feel about the situation if City are indeed found guilty of the bulk of these charges (there 100 of them, so I'm going to assume some of these will stick) and City are handed an unprecedented punishment, say a massive points deduction? Will your anger and ire be directed at your owners, or at the PL?
You can’t bucket them all the same although the media will do exactly that. We won at CAS on the major accusations. We lost based on non-compliance. The media reported it completely differently.

Same applies here. I doubt anyone thinks we are getting off scott-free, when we are facing 30 non-compliance charges, but there’s not a City fan on here that thinks we should be complying with the bent twats anyway. If we get found guilty of 90+ jumped up misdemeanour charges, nobody on here will change their opinion that this is nothing short of a witch-hunt. If however we are found guilty of the serious allegations, I’m sure some opinions will change.

Yep, it really is a frightening prospect. If the most serious of these charges stick we will have been charged with essentially whole scale fraudulent accounting, which would bring potential criminal proceedings from a multitude of parties. Including those who have audited them & HMRC.

Then there are the parties you’ve listed from football alone. The club will be ruined it it is unable to defend themselves here it’s that serious.
So potentially I can claim back my seasoncard cost for the last decade? Cost of living crisis, needs must!

Serious question here then. How would you feel about the situation if City are indeed found guilty of the bulk of these charges (there 100 of them, so I'm going to assume some of these will stick) and City are handed an unprecedented punishment, say a massive points deduction? Will your anger and ire be directed at your owners, or at the PL?

It's a good question to be fair,and the majority will point the finger at the PL,but it looks like it will take a considerable amount of time for it to come out in full.

Now what I will do here,and being you are a visitor,albeit regular on this forum,how would you feel or indeed blame,if it becomes Chelsea with the same charges,because let's be honest,behind your smirk you must have a feeling Chelsea will be looked at in the coming months as well ?

PL obviously. especially the hypocrisy with the blood money your club is built on and the salves who were used by united and pool. you are a naive little kid kid if you think your club is somehow not doing worse that what we are being alleged here.

We are either innocent or guilty , this has to end.

No more technicalities, just cold hard facts and accounts.

It will not end though. Even if we "win" and are found innocent, we've not complied since they opened the investigation. So they'll claim we're guilty. The same way you get idiots like Jordan saying we got away with it at CAS because of a technicality. Innocent and guilty aren't black and white when there's an agenda. They'll find something else to criticise us of. Ideally the barcodes can spoil the top 4, make the CL and then spend a fortune. They're still getting a lot of love at the moment, but that will end as soon as they "steal" someone's place at the top table.

Is this fraud case been instigated by Rick and Bluemoon, the ad revenue must be going through the roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.