PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nothing Independent about this. The Premier League chose the Chair - les arse season ticket holder - then he picks the rest of the panel.

Not sure, but it may of been the guy Pep didn't want the team to shake hands with.
No that was bizarrely the former Palace manager Alan Smith. No sleight intended, Pep realised belatedly he was in front of some of the players. They had a handshake and long conversation afterwards by all accounts, plus an apology from Peo
Media trying to make something out of nothing
Not sure why AS was part of the presentation party in the first place tbh

I think I heard that Chelsea under the Abramovich era are being investigated after the new owners reported the irregularities to both the Prem League and UEFA. I may be wrong but thats how I heard it this afternoon.
That was my take also.
Be interesting to see what they do about it considering it's the new owners that have brought it up.
Either way Chelsea are cheeky fucking cunts putting their name on that letter.
Old owner or not I hope they throw the book at them.
I hope Arsenal are next.

A sign that the PL are perhaps distancing themselves from the charges?

Ric
I hold this view. I also suspect that by the time our case has ground through the various stages of pre- hearing challenge there will be an Independent gvmt Regulator in place who may play a significant role.
What an elegant solution for the PL and job done coz we continue to be covered in shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.