PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Exactly.

To highlight the extent of this smear, I did an intervention yesterday for a nine-year-old kid who hasn't left his bed for ten weeks and not attended school.

I've built up a rapport because he likes football and changed him from a supposed Red to a Blue, now wearing my kids' old City kits.

Managed to get him into school for an hour yesterday and he said what are City going to do when we get 30 points taken from us and why are we guilty?

The poor kid doesn't leave his room, doesn't mix, but he has his phone and the guilty narrative knows no boundaries.
Ah TH, what a fantastic thing to do for someone…….saving them from years of pain supporting the red shite.

Seriously though, that’s pretty amazing, welldone.

Imagine accusing someone with 115 charges based on theory of probability, 2+2=5 therefore city is guilty.
That exactly what UEFA did and banned us for 2 years.
Way too litle was said about how weak UEFA case was other then in the CAS verdic.
There realy should have been a condem towards UEFA why they brought on a ban with out any evedence.
It realy was a great day for football when CAS overturned it not bad day like Klopp said.
If UEFA had won it would had been terrible for all the clubs and would have given UEFA the power to punish clubs in the future with out proof if wrong doing only based on theory of probability.
No one in the media talked about the truth it was like "you cant handle the truth"
Everything is in the CAS verdic I have read it 3 times it is very clear.
Instead they said that UEFA lost because City had better lawers when they simple didnt have a proof to what they acused City of.

This is why I belife the conspiracy that this is all from the cartel , from the hakking of the emails, the way Der Spiegel worded the articles, to UEFA banned us for 2 years to these PL charges .
Unless they show me some proof City did what we are aquesed of I will go with innocent until proven guilty.

No wonder Brian has got blisters on his hand!
The more I read on this forum, the more I am grateful for my dear wife.

It appears most men are unfortunate enough to have married shrews, witches or domestic tyrants.

No wonder I believe in the Lord God! All this, and City too. Were I on half my income I should still consider myself blessed.

Save up for a divorce, lads. It isn't worth the sorrow of living under a dictator.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.