PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think the premier league need to say clearly if what we have learnt from Chelsea is true then our auditing process / compliance isn’t fit for purpose. We need to investigate every club, particularly the big 6/7.

They’ve put City under the microscope when the reality is Chelsea, Rags & Dippers have been breaking the rules safe that no one was ever going to look at them. How many others?

Not us, we’ve proved our innocence to UEFA & look in the clear again, Dippers with their stadium costs, hacking so it’s clear they’ll di anything.

The Rags, fuck knows what’s hidden in the Caymen Islands.

100% this. This is really damaging to the PL in my eyes. Who every has been signing of the books for the PL isnt fit for purpose.

If you dont get hacked, if you dont report yourself you wont get invested.

I hope the PL will now as you say investigate the othe clubs with a fine tooth comb. Seeing as both the dippers and rags vetted the Chairman of the PL they will be ok

100% this. This is really damaging to the PL in my eyes. Who every has been signing of the books for the PL isnt fit for purpose.

If you dont get hacked, if you dont report yourself you wont get invested.

I hope the PL will now as you say investigate the othe clubs with a fine tooth comb. Seeing as both the dippers and rags vetted the Chairman of the PL they will be ok

Agree and your last para says so much for the integrity of the PL and their puppet Masters.

I wonder when the shit will hit the fan about United funnelling their revenues through the Delaware and Cayman Islands Tax Havens? Maybe that has something to do with the delay in selling United?
It's OK, David Gill has looked into it and all's fine - The results of his investigation have been locked away for 75 years, just for safe keeping of course.

I maybe putting on my user name here but....

If Chavs have handed themselves in for something they did a long time ago and get fined/points deduction. Won't that give the PL precedent to do it to us?

What they have admitted to is serious we have done nothing wrong! The hatchet job by the red scum have made it look like we have!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.