PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I maybe putting on my user name here but....

If Chavs have handed themselves in for something they did a long time ago and get fined/points deduction. Won't that give the PL precedent to do it to us?

It’s not going to create a precedent as If City are proven guilty of what’s alleged, the club would deserve a monumental penalty and passing on to the SFO.

Slightly off topic but next time Simon Jordan is commenting on our charges can we get Eddie Hearn to represent us.

It’s well worth a watch to see how Eddie schools him, especially when Jordan tries to use the “technicality” bullet.

Worth a watch

Lol, pseudo intellectual Jordan - getting elicit and illicit confused? Mr Malapropism strikes again.

It does sound like systematic payment of agent fees off the books through offshore accounts. Pretty much fraud and conspiracy. The sort of thing we were apparently getting kicked out for.

Or incomplete reporting, as UEFA calls it.
If I was a player involved in a transfer, where the agent had taken a large fee off the books, it wouldn’t half leave me feeling prostituted. You’d have to question whether Chelsea were the only interested party, or offering the best terms or even project. We ourselves may have missed out on players because of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.