PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Harris's article is being moderated. No more comments apart from the 54 comments already posted are being allowed to be posted, including my comment this morning.

Anyone remember the days when someone bought a football club, they than invested in their club and nothing was said.
Football was a free market owners could run their club as they wanted.

Nowadays I hate the way football is run. Its clearly bent, corrupt and run by a cartel supported by piss poor press/media. Social media is a cesspit of hate, racism and lies, just like the football press/media in the uk.

We having cheating in plain view every weekend with bent refs and VAR. Pundits are so biased to the clubs they played for. Pundits who spit at little girls and have a voice like fingernails on a chalkboard.

We have radio stations that are allowed to preach their lies on a daily basis about certain clubs, whilst arse licking the cartel.

You have the rags who have gain about 4 points more than they should be on after just 3 games. It stinks. How much longer can football survive ? Will fans of other clubs stop going to matches ? Stop paying for tv coverage ? The rag games are becoming a farce, more like WWF.

I am still pissed of with the Rashford not interfering goal at the swamp last season. It was 100% cheating. Yet nothing happens it just carries on game after game. The press/media laugh about it, I guess they can it's not their livelihoods being ruined. It's not their weekends being ruined. It's not their clubs being cheated on.

Football now relies on fans that just cant walk away, as much as we might want to, the draw of our club we have supported from birth makes it almost impossible. How long will this continue ?

Fans can put up with our clubs ups and downs, it's part of being a fan. At some point all fans must start to question what's the point. Certain clubs are helped 100% can I keep spend 1000's knowing deep down its bent ?

It's time to scrap all this FFP bollocks and let owners do as they see fit with their club.

Sunday rant over lol

I have one question. Surely football Clubs pay income taxes on annual Corporate profits, not on profits made on individual transactions such as the sale of a player. So why would HMRC a be going back to the selling Club looking for tax on the profit on the sale of player x ? Doesn’t make sense to me. Am I missing something ?
Yeah the clubs are a business and will pay corporation tax on profits but most loose money so none is paid they can also offset losses all gets complicated
VAT is paid on transfers but again this will be claimed against the VAT club collects on sales, just like any business it would be an almighty fuck up to have messed the VAT up

My understanding from the article alone is that State Sponsorship from inside the EU would be fine but should an entity from outside the EU do the same then that would be unfair!
Isn't that protectionism?
Yes, it’s “Fortress Europe” which is central to EU policies.

Anyone remember the days when someone bought a football club, they than invested in their club and nothing was said.

Nowadays I hate the way football is run. Its clearly bent, corrupt and run by a cartel supported by piss poor press/media. Social media is a cesspit of hate, racism and lies, just like the football press/media in the uk.

We having cheating in plain view every weekend with bent refs and VAR. Pundits are so biased to the clubs they played for. Pundits who spit at little girls and have a voice like fingernails on a chalkboard.

We have radio stations that are allowed to preach their lies on a daily basis about certain clubs, whilst arse licking the cartel.

You have the rags who have gain about 4 points more than they should be on after just 3 games. It stinks. How much longer can football survive ? Will fans of other clubs stop going to matches ? Stop paying for tv coverage ? The rag games are becoming a farce, more like WWF.

I am still pissed of with the Rashford not interfering goal at the swamp last season. It was 100% cheating. Yet nothing happens it just carries on game after game. The press/media laugh about it, I guess they can it's not their livelihoods being ruined. It's not their weekends being ruined. It's not their clubs being cheated on.

Football now relies on fans that just cant walk away, as much as we might want to, the draw of our club we have supported from birth makes it almost impossible. How long will this continue ?

Fans can put up with our clubs ups and downs, it's part of being a fan. At some point all fans must start to question what's the point. Certain clubs are helped 100% can I keep spend 1000's knowing deep down its bent ?

It's time to scrap all this FFP bollocks and let owners do as they see fit with their club.

Sunday rant over lol
Can’t argue with this, but just count our trophies, you’ll feel better.
They can spy on us, run PR campaigns against us, lie about us, make up new rules to harm us, BUT THEY CANNOT STOP US “cos we’ve got Guardiola, we’ve got Guardiola.”

Sunday rant over lol
Agree. Corruption isn’t underhand anymore - it’s a “clear & obvious” tactic

Can’t argue with this, but just count our trophies, you’ll feel better.
I was going to say despite but perhaps because of City being targeted we ie Club and fans are finally together with the results you mention.

Hopefully it will all continue.

I heard that Tebas, on behalf of La Liga has made a complaint to EU commission about PSG and state subsidies Clearly Nick the prick Harris has jumped on this and included us and Newcastle He has probably got his mates to make file complaints so that he then ask the EU to confirm they have received “numerous” ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.