PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Looks like another law has been introduced to stop us and we are being investigated too

They will stop at nothing and stoop as low as it takes forever to stop us these snakes. Sport has it's own rules regarding all this shit and in Europe we've been cleared at an independent tribunal. As for this ruling how are we even answerable to any EU law when we fucking left it about six years ago??

Wouldn't we have to be owned by a state to qualify, im pretty sure sponsorship isnt a subsidy either? Last time I looked at our ownership, we are part owned by venture capitalists from the US and majorities owned by an Emirati individual from Abu Dhabi.

I don't suppose any of that bothers Nick delusional, disturbed Harris or the Daily Adolf.

Nick, I hope you've come on here to read the reaction to your latest hit-piece, so I will repeat what I said to your last:

YOU NEED HELP.
"Hit piece" missed a letter off?

Read enough of his biased nonsense in the past and wont Indulge his mental illness by clicking on anything written by him again.

But it does its job. The Mail will now get extra clicks and therefore ad revenue as Blues wake up and click the link to see what lies are being told.
Sadly the Mail win, even with made up crap.
Also City continue to win Trophies and Best Brand Awards.

Looks like another law has been introduced to stop us and we are being investigated too
The redshirts are getting desperate. They will never stop. What are these “new rules“ and when did they come into operation?
We should complain very publicly about Dippers continued spying on us.
EDIT PS Stefan says not to worry. Thanks @projectriver.

Last edited:

For anyone tempted to read it, no, you're not seeing double, it is double. The article ends and is then repeated word for word. The stupid f**kers copied and pasted it twice!

They're clowns.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.