PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I heard that Tebas, on behalf of La Liga has made a complaint to EU commission about PSG and state subsidies Clearly Nick the prick Harris has jumped on this and included us and Newcastle He has probably got his mates to make file complaints so that he then ask the EU to confirm they have received “numerous” ones
i think that anyone connected with spanish football at the mo needs to be focusing on their own inhouse issues with regards to finance and abhorrent sexism instead of trying to divert attention on to well run football clubs, its embarrassing in this day and age that we still continue to countenance tebas insane rants.

I was going to say despite but perhaps because of City being targeted we ie Club and fans are finally together with the results you mention.

Hopefully it will all continue.
Agree entirely. “City against the world“ is a massive (!) motivation for all of us.

Anyone remember the days when someone bought a football club, they than invested in their club and nothing was said.
Football was a free market owners could run their club as they wanted.

Nowadays I hate the way football is run. Its clearly bent, corrupt and run by a cartel supported by piss poor press/media. Social media is a cesspit of hate, racism and lies, just like the football press/media in the uk.

We having cheating in plain view every weekend with bent refs and VAR. Pundits are so biased to the clubs they played for. Pundits who spit at little girls and have a voice like fingernails on a chalkboard.

We have radio stations that are allowed to preach their lies on a daily basis about certain clubs, whilst arse licking the cartel.

You have the rags who have gain about 4 points more than they should be on after just 3 games. It stinks. How much longer can football survive ? Will fans of other clubs stop going to matches ? Stop paying for tv coverage ? The rag games are becoming a farce, more like WWF.

I am still pissed of with the Rashford not interfering goal at the swamp last season. It was 100% cheating. Yet nothing happens it just carries on game after game. The press/media laugh about it, I guess they can it's not their livelihoods being ruined. It's not their weekends being ruined. It's not their clubs being cheated on.

Football now relies on fans that just cant walk away, as much as we might want to, the draw of our club we have supported from birth makes it almost impossible. How long will this continue ?

Fans can put up with our clubs ups and downs, it's part of being a fan. At some point all fans must start to question what's the point. Certain clubs are helped 100% can I keep spend 1000's knowing deep down its bent ?

It's time to scrap all this FFP bollocks and let owners do as they see fit with their club.

Sunday rant over lol

All that stuff happened, they tried to make the road bumpy for City. However a once in a generation moment happened, we won the treble. Pep and our players rammed it down their throats. The pain of the people trying to stop City must be off the scale at the moment, they have no answer to this great club just shit slinging that will get them no where.

I heard that Tebas, on behalf of La Liga has made a complaint to EU commission about PSG and state subsidies Clearly Nick the prick Harris has jumped on this and included us and Newcastle He has probably got his mates to make file complaints so that he then ask the EU to confirm they have received “numerous” ones
He may well have a point with PSG though.

Whilst City have done their best to comply with FFP rules, PSG drove a bulldozer through them and bought the three biggest galacticos, paying Neymar a shit ton of money to promote the Qatari World Cup.

The desperation of the media to pin something on us is getting hilarious , now this european commission bullshit has surfaced and guess what we are in the frame at least we have a partner in crime in the Barcodes , all this when Chelsea have spent a billion on players in a couple of transfer windows.
We are tenth in the next spend league over the last five seasons , Villa , Everton , Goons , Bardcoes and others have spent more and won f*ck all , we should be congratulated on winning five titles on a shoe string budget in comparison to some Premier league clubs.
Our recruitment has been exemplary for years and our transfer business is the envy of every club in europe , we have people running the club who know what they are doing , we are financially a goliath in the game and without doubt the best run football club in the world.

'Seriously distorting EU markets' - do they understand that Football Clubs are such small fry in real terms compared with genuine multinational businesses?

BP turned over 248 Billion USD last year. Shell were 358 billion, VW were 252 billion... Man City and others are really not distorting EU markets!

But whilst we're at it... Bayern's shareholders include Adidas, Audi and Allianze who also sponsor them.

Yes, it’s “Fortress Europe” which is central to EU policies.
But they seem more than happy to export the football 'product' to those countries and take their money that way.

It's all just so hypocritical. One minute we're encouraging nations to join in and get with the western world view - trying to influence them, the next we are becoming the dictators and fearing their influence on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.