PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see Everton & the premier league are now meeting behind closed doors regarding the alleged ffp breaches. How can you allegedly breach so badly…£350m I think? and still be shit. Still not as bad as the rags £1.1 billion spent cheating since 92 -:)

Anyway, all 12 comments in the mail are about city lol. Apart from 1 rag who wants football to go back to being less about finance even if it means united win all the time lol…self delusion is well as truly set in at the swamp. Not sense of irony at all.

No news on city? Why? Because we have done fuck all wrong and should stop apologising to any rival or sporting institution. You left the door open and didn’t see khaldoon coming. Probably still making jokes about camels…

We have already won, they just don’t want to accept it. Come on Everton, beat the trumpeted up charges and in true city style get relegated anyway -:)
I thought Everton had pretty much held their hands up? Admittedly I've not followed their case much, I thought this was just to consider an agreeable, appropriate punishment?

Last edited:
I though Everton had pretty much held their hands up? Admittedly I've not followed their case much, I thought this was just to consider an agreeable, appropriate punishment?
Not sure about that bud. That report only said the secret process has now started. Can see Everton agreeing to punishment before the case is finished. Maybe I missed that tho.

Tbf to them, they are probably fed up with conducting regulatory processes in the press. Everyone is onto them, now

Also, I heard UEFA's investigation into their leaky processes are under way!

Naah, just kidding.

More likely the Daily Mail approached EFC with the old "a little bird told us this thing.....can you confirm said thing?" When the said thing was something the DM editing or reporting staff made up in the coffee break the previous day.
Denial or no response is reported as "no knowledge of".
The press are such cunts.

The seriousness of the PL FFP charges cannot be taken lightly, as highlighted in many previous posts. However, the Manchester City ship sailed years ago with any rationale for FFP disbunked plus similar charges by UEFA found not proven by CAS.

The 115 charges instigated by certain clubs have served their PR purpose and we could see them "time lapsed" should the evidence for proof of guilt be shakey at best.

Rather than talk about financial doping, where the rags, Chelsea and others have failed. City have provided a new model for investment with success and sustainability on and off the field. MCFC now are the top rated, most successful club in Europe if not the world, generating the highest revenue with a sustainable academy and not even the biggest transfer net or spenders in England over the past 5 years.

Old concepts of generating revenue have changed. Interesting how u16's and especially u10's perceive MCFC compared with others and expected success. City's exposure has rocketed with trophies. Jack was a PR coup but Erling the Viking is a world star game changer with shirts with his name now must be the most popular anywhere.

City featured in the top 20 Forbes clubs revenue before the ADUG take over to dispel the small club myth. We have grown from a a big club to massive. The City model is a template for success.

Where does this leave FFP and its rationale?

The seriousness of the PL FFP charges cannot be taken lightly, as highlighted in many previous posts. However, the Manchester City ship sailed years ago with any rationale for FFP disbunked plus similar charges by UEFA found not proven by CAS.

The 115 charges instigated by certain clubs have served their PR purpose and we could see them "time lapsed" should the evidence for proof of guilt be shakey at best.

Rather than talk about financial doping, where the rags, Chelsea and others have failed. City have provided a new model for investment with success and sustainability on and off the field. MCFC now are the top rated, most successful club in Europe if not the world, generating the highest revenue with a sustainable academy and not even the biggest transfer net or spenders in England over the past 5 years.

Old concepts of generating revenue have changed. Interesting how u16's and especially u10's perceive MCFC compared with others and expected success. City's exposure has rocketed with trophies. Jack was a PR coup but Erling the Viking is a world star game changer with shirts with his name now must be the most popular anywhere.

City featured in the top 20 Forbes clubs revenue before the ADUG take over to dispel the small club myth. We have grown from a a big club to massive. The City model is a template for success.

Where does this leave FFP and its rationale?
We all know this is right but the jealous red clubs don’t care. They’ll pursue this until they get a result because basically they ARE the PL. I’m not sure we can use the cheating by other clubs as our defence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.