PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see Everton & the premier league are now meeting behind closed doors regarding the alleged ffp breaches. How can you allegedly breach so badly…£350m I think? and still be shit. Still not as bad as the rags £1.1 billion spent cheating since 92 -:)

Anyway, all 12 comments in the mail are about city lol. Apart from 1 rag who wants football to go back to being less about finance even if it means united win all the time lol…self delusion is well as truly set in at the swamp. Not sense of irony at all.

No news on city? Why? Because we have done fuck all wrong and should stop apologising to any rival or sporting institution. You left the door open and didn’t see khaldoon coming. Probably still making jokes about camels…

We have already won, they just don’t want to accept it. Come on Everton, beat the trumpeted up charges and in true city style get relegated anyway -:)

I see Everton & the premier league are now meeting behind closed doors regarding the alleged ffp breaches. How can you allegedly breach so badly…£350m I think? and still be shit. Still not as bad as the rags £1.1 billion spent cheating since 92 -:)

Anyway, all 12 comments in the mail are about city lol. Apart from 1 rag who wants football to go back to being less about finance even if it means united win all the time lol…self delusion is well as truly set in at the swamp. Not sense of irony at all.

No news on city? Why? Because we have done fuck all wrong and should stop apologising to any rival or sporting institution. You left the door open and didn’t see khaldoon coming. Probably still making jokes about camels…

We have already won, they just don’t want to accept it. Come on Everton, beat the trumpeted up charges and in true city style get relegated anyway -:)

I particularly liked the part in the Mail article where they say the process is so "secret" even senior figures at Everton didn't know it had started.

Classic stuff.

I particularly liked the part in the Mail article where they say the process is so "secret" even senior figures at Everton didn't know it had started.

Classic stuff.

The Daily Mail had wind of it to approach the top people at Everton about it. Once again someone from the inside is leaking information about proceedings, do these people ever learn?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.