PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hope Everton get off lightly

The only reason being if they get seriously hammered, the clamour for us to also get severely punished will be off the scale
Everton should get hammered if guilty, and the same for us, not that I think for one minute we are.

How did we get from third flight to top flight ? Teleport ?
Well, I'm expecting to step out of the shower any moment now, to find everything since August 2008 was only just a dream..

..and of course, 'typical City', despite us returning to the lowly, humble status where we belong according to the Sky Red Shirts cartel, we're STILL being charged with the 115/116 or whatever s*dding breaches they've lobbed at us; only this time, these charges actually DO include in their number the heinous crimes that are 'Entering the FA Cup competition', 'Not marking out the pitch correctly' and so on and so on..

Filthy scumbags that we are.. we deserve to have the book thrown at us for such law-breaking..

Last edited:
Everton should get hammered if guilty, and the same for us, not that I think for one minute we are.
No, the whole premise of FFP is utterly deluded. The genie cannot be put back in the bottle, top level club football in the major European leagues is a huge money-spinning business so apply the basic rules of business - no cartels and no restrictions on owner investment.

No, the whole premise of FFP is utterly deluded. The genie cannot be put back in the bottle, top level club football in the major European leagues is a huge money-spinning business so apply the basic rules of business - no cartels and no restrictions on owner investment.
I 100% agree but at the end of the day we signed up for it and we have from day one said we are innocent, if we are not then we should be hit hard,.

I 100% agree but at the end of the day we signed up for it and we have from day one said we are innocent, if we are not then we should be hit hard,.
What other choice did we have? The rules are bullshit. City had no other option apart from not being taken over and remaining in our place. It’s not right to throw the weak line of “we signed up to the rule”. Fuck em.

We have said we are innocent, and I believe we are.

But I'm not having this "we signed up for it" at all. I hate hearing that.

The rule was forced on us. What was the alternative? Pulling out of the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.