PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Tolmie

During your intel gathering have you heard anything about the Independent Footie Regulator. Last I read a month or so back was that the gvmt had concluded it’s consultation, had prepared a White Paper and would debate the matter when Parliamentary time allowed.
Could easily see it kicked forward to beyond the next election?.

Tolmie

During your intel gathering have you heard anything about the Independent Footie Regulator. Last I read a month or so back was that the gvmt had concluded it’s consultation, had prepared a White Paper and would debate the matter when Parliamentary time allowed.
Could easily see it kicked forward to beyond the next election?.
@tolmie's hairdoo

Fantastic user name. I read it in Toast's voice.
Ray Purchase Stephen Toast GIF - Ray Purchase Stephen Toast Toast ...

Ha ha ha, tainted? Two fucks I could not give to anyone complaining how we’ve won. In fact, their salty words just make my Moretti taste even better.
Tainted? ONLY in the view of City haters.If it was Stretford United in the Dock I'd be the same, I don't need Universal approval I can see with my own eyes how the club is evolving as a "tainted" brand!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.