PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Its a simple comparison if we are relegated to the third division it would de-value the Premier league the best manager in the world and loads of world class players probably leaving these shores , Rangers abscence from the top flight affected the finances of Scottish football massively for years its the damage caused which is the similarity not the accusations. When the the 29 clubs voted against Rangers dropping only one division it was like Turkeys voting for Christmas , f*cking idiots.

In danger of majorly digressing on the topic in hand, I'll leave it by saying I completely 100% disagree with all of that mate. Nothing was damaged financially, on the contrary most clubs thrived in their absence to various extents. No financial harm has been done to any clubs.

Where that'll link back with City is that I see an arrogance in an opinion that "even if we're guilty they should leave us alone" type attitudes. Would you share that if we weren't fortunate enough to be bought over in 2008 and this was happening to Chelsea for eg right now? My point is that it's wrong to act with this arrogance. If we've done wrong and they can prove it then we have to suck it up. However, my other point is that I believe we're innocent and I believe this is a witch hunt. I also believe other clubs have bigger dirty laundry than us. I'll let them play hypocrite when their time comes though, and it will.

Its a simple comparison if we are relegated to the third division it would de-value the Premier league the best manager in the world and loads of world class players probably leaving these shores , Rangers abscence from the top flight affected the finances of Scottish football massively for years its the damage caused which is the similarity not the accusations. When the the 29 clubs voted against Rangers dropping only one division it was like Turkeys voting for Christmas , f*cking idiots.
Usual Rangers bullshit. As an Aberdeen fan the Huns fans’ posts are so disillusioned. It is a fact that attendances in the Scottish Premier league games actually increased during Rangers sojourn in the lower leagues, mainly all clubs but Celtic. The SFA actually broke their own rule book to put Rangers in the lowest division as they were not the liquidated old club but a new entity and should have to wait 3 years before trying to get into the division 2 but we’re immediately shuffled in. The SFA really wanting to put newco Rangers straight into the Championship league instead of div.2 In fact, it wasnt turkeys voting for Christmas as most of the premiership clubs voting were being put under pressure by their own fans to ensure to vote that the very least they should start in division 2, but they really should have waited 3 seasons as per the rules to check Rangers accounts were in order first. Also clubs benefitted monetarily without Rangers as they didn’t have to pay repair costs for the hooligan vandalism damages that incur when their fans visit stadiums. In addition the non old firm fans could take their kids to games without listening to the sectarian bile the Rangers fans spout. In effect Scottish football was a lot better without them.

Usual Rangers bullshit. As an Aberdeen fan the Huns fans’ posts are so disillusioned. It is a fact that attendances in the Scottish Premier league games actually increased during Rangers sojourn in the lower leagues, mainly all clubs but Celtic. The SFA actually broke their own rule book to put Rangers in the lowest division as they were not the liquidated old club but a new entity and should have to wait 3 years before trying to get into the division 2 but we’re immediately shuffled in. The SFA really wanting to put newco Rangers straight into the Championship league instead of div.2 In fact, it wasnt turkeys voting for Christmas as most of the premiership clubs voting were being put under pressure by their own fans to ensure to vote that the very least they should start in division 2, but they really should have waited 3 seasons as per the rules to check Rangers accounts were in order first. Also clubs benefitted monetarily without Rangers as they didn’t have to pay repair costs for the hooligan vandalism damages that incur when their fans visit stadiums. In addition the non old firm fans could take their kids to games without listening to the sectarian bile the Rangers fans spout. In effect Scottish football was a lot better without them.
Absolute bullshit but typical from a fan of an inferior football club , Rangers in Scottish top flight football improves the Scottish game , and that league needs a team to at least compete with Celtic , becasue your rabble never will

Absolute bullshit but typical from a fan of an inferior football club , Rangers in Scottish top flight football improves the Scottish game , and that league needs a team to at least compete with Celtic , becasue your rabble never will
Whatever the truth is, Rangers were never accused of falsifying books and have their league charge them.

They went bankrupt and started again.

Seems the rest of the arguments would be better off in the Scottish football thread.

Why do people always write this shit?

Lu Martin is a friend of Pep’s. He’s one of his biggest supporters. He moved to Manchester to cover his time here.

He’s not desperate for Pep to leave.
Nah mate it's pretty clear that Freddie Pye and CityXtra are orchestrating the #pepout campaign and they are spinning more propaganda then Kim Jong-Un

In danger of majorly digressing on the topic in hand, I'll leave it by saying I completely 100% disagree with all of that mate. Nothing was damaged financially, on the contrary most clubs thrived in their absence to various extents. No financial harm has been done to any clubs.

Where that'll link back with City is that I see an arrogance in an opinion that "even if we're guilty they should leave us alone" type attitudes. Would you share that if we weren't fortunate enough to be bought over in 2008 and this was happening to Chelsea for eg right now? My point is that it's wrong to act with this arrogance. If we've done wrong and they can prove it then we have to suck it up. However, my other point is that I believe we're innocent and I believe this is a witch hunt. I also believe other clubs have bigger dirty laundry than us. I'll let them play hypocrite when their time comes though, and it will.
Agree to disagree , all about opinions but Scottish football is better for Rangers being in the top flight , completely agree about the witch hunt its driven by the red 'istree clubs , the 115 charges will be reduced to a couple non-descript issues that will land a token fine to justify Richard Master's actions.

Pye and Cityxtra, oh and Alvarez is pissing off too.

We all know that it will come a time for Pep to move on.Txiki going with him would also not be a surprise. Nothing lasts forever, I trust khaldoon to have a plan in place. The club is not starting from 2008. Winning methods have been cultivated. A philosophy will remain. How we identify players will remain. How we train players will remain. The only issue will be players who only came to city to be coached under Pep. Will they see their journey also complete with city or happy to stay and work under a new coach? Might also get fleeced a few times buying players.

City have literally reached the highest of highs in terms of football. The next phase will be how do we stay on top.

I have made my peace with the boss leaving at some point. What a glorious part of our history we all got to witness.

Also would not be surprised if he signed another contract. Close contacts are one thing but Pep will do what’s best for city also.

Agree to disagree , all about opinions but Scottish football is better for Rangers being in the top flight , completely agree about the witch hunt its driven by the red 'istree clubs , the 115 charges will be reduced to a couple non-descript issues that will land a token fine to justify Richard Master's actions.

It's why I like this forum mate. We clearly have a difference of opinions in some respects and agree on others. You put your points across with respect and I try to do likewise.

Here's hoping we're cleared of the lot but worst case scenario it's the token fine option! Whatever the outcome, I maintain that Cayman Islands FC and FSG are at the very heart of this and their time will come too, I just hope it's us who are cleared and can be the ones who bring it upon them!

It's why I like this forum mate. We clearly have a difference of opinions in some respects and agree on others. You put your points across with respect and I try to do likewise.

Here's hoping we're cleared of the lot but worst case scenario it's the token fine option! Whatever the outcome, I maintain that Cayman Islands FC and FSG are at the very heart of this and their time will come too, I just hope it's us who are cleared and can be the ones who bring it upon them!
We know if its just one charge proven for giving the tea lady a backhander / cash in hand , it will be all over the media , but we've been to York away all 80,000 of us :), i think we will survive a few barbs from the British media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.