PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Stinks doesnt it, and lets not forget the debacle that had the last game of the season postponed at the last minute vs bournemouth a few seasons back.

All final games should take place simultaneously, instead these shits are granted a rearranged fixture after the season has ended!!!!

Should have just given the three points to bournemouth by rights.

Isnt it a punishable offence to not be able to stage a league fixture.

Both of these postponements were rags fault and could have been avoided with the correct action taken.

All the other clubs should have lobbied for the correct punishment on both occasions.

As you say, no investigation and charges that suit the scale of the offence, unlike any non red club would be subject to.
Aww, come on now!

Causing a match be called off? Invading and trespassing at a stadium? Using violence and threatening behaviour in doing so?

Simply bagatelles, mere trifles compared to what that venal den of vipers across town at The Etihad has been getting up to since 2008! I mean, come on.. 'Entering the FA Cup competition', 'Incorrect marking of the pitch' and so on and so on. These are far worse offences than anything those the merry japesters at Old Trafford got up to when acting the giddy goat that day! No comparison!

Thank goodness those worthy folk at the PL found the time in their wearisome, full schedule to nail the real b*st*rds that are polluting English football, namely that bunch across town at City.

They're bang to rights guilty.. just string 'em all up.. it's the only language their sort understands..

Everton independent panel hearing is 25 Oct, tomorrow.

we are about to find out maybe what these PL independent panels can do or cannot do.

The actual verdict and what sanctions they impose won’t see the light of day till mid November apparently. I wonder how long it will be before the press gets hold of it before that?

Aww, come on now!

Causing a match be called off? Invading and trespassing at a stadium? Using violence and threatening behaviour in doing so?

Simply bagatelles, mere trifles compared to what that venal den of vipers across town at The Etihad has been getting up to since 2008! I mean, come on.. 'Entering the FA Cup competition', 'Incorrect marking of the pitch' and so on and so on. These are far worse offences than anything those the merry japesters at Old Trafford got up to when acting the giddy goat that day! No comparison!

Thank goodness those worthy folk at the PL found the time in their wearisome, full schedule to nail the real b*st*rds that are polluting English football, namely that bunch across town at City.

They're bang to rights guilty.. just string 'em all up.. it's the only language their sort understands..
I know, maybe Im a bit biased in our favour.

I have to say though, you sound like the johnny evans enjoying the twilight of your career nursing maguire through games, and who hopefully will be at the wrong end of another october sick swan come weekend.

Everton independent panel hearing is 25 Oct, tomorrow.

we are about to find out maybe what these PL independent panels can do or cannot do.
Lots of rumours circulating that Bill Kenwright may have passed away today, not sure if that will affect the timing of any announcements regarding Everton's fate?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Kenwright was quite poorly so there may be some legs in whats being circulated.
I’ve read complications following liver surgery.

It doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things.

He wasn’t a perfect owner, but he did his best.

Condolences to all who knew him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.