PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’ve read complications following liver surgery.

It doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things.

He wasn’t a perfect owner, but he did his best.

Condolences to all who knew him.
Actually a very nice person and passionate Everton fan but hopeless as a boss of the club. Too emotional to make the best decisions. I met him on a few occasions in the 90s

Everton independent panel hearing is 25 Oct, tomorrow.

we are about to find out maybe what these PL independent panels can do or cannot do.
Just passing on what I have heard...........

An Everton supporting mate of mine just messaged to say that he has heard from someone at the club that it is confirmed that their penalty is:

Everton face record-breaking points deduction that'd put them bottom of the Prem

Last edited:
An Everton supporting mate of mine just messaged to say that he has heard from someone at the club that it is confirmed that their penalty is:

Everton face record-breaking points deduction that'd put them bottom of the Prem

How many points did United get for failing FFP?

Zip, zero, nothing is the answer. All treated equally apparently.

The Premier League want Everton to be given a huge points deduction if they are found guilty of breaching financial fair play rules, according to reports.

Mail Sport revealed last week that Everton's disciplinary hearing into alleged breaches had started in secret, with an independent commission set to make a final decision on whether they have committed any offences.

Screenshot_20231025-140831~3.png

The Premier League want Everton to be given a huge points deduction if they are found guilty of breaching financial fair play rules, according to reports.

Mail Sport revealed last week that Everton's disciplinary hearing into alleged breaches had started in secret, with an independent commission set to make a final decision on whether they have committed any offences.

View attachment 96651
How can the prem recommend a punishment? They shouldn’t have a say.

City won't stand by and let them hating scum deduct points from the club will keep it in the courts for decades! Why? Because Man City say we are innocent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.