PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It was only a matter of time really.....

It's not clear to me if they are taking the piss out of the over the top, bought and paid for propaganda documentary that Piers Morgan got ahead of himself with(but how many people actually watched that in the end?) or that they've unwittingly parodied it. Perhaps because that was bought and paid for too? The first half in particular, is not designed to make anyone laugh, it's to confirm their biases and make them nod their heads IMO. As is the second half, focused on the PL being useless and doing nothing but at least they attempted some humour there. You could argue the first half(which is quite long) is a setup for the pay off in the second half but it's not much of a pay off(mildly amusing at best, but maybe I'm biased) and it would have still worked without the first half of the video(somebody really wanted to get all of that in there).

It does suspiciously look like Carragher somehow got an advanced screening of this, maybe all of the people at sky did... and the reaction he had is what they want: "Come on PL! We know they're guilty, you don't have to waste time proving anything, just punish them already".

We already know where Sky's allegiances lie as an organisation. It's not beyond the realms of possibility but it could all be coincidence and something that a Liverpool fan in the Paddy Power offices has been pitching since last year(and forwarded to his mate Carra) I suppose. I still think the overall tone of the video is a little different than their usual content personally.

Last edited:
Carragher: Everton's points deduction threat is bad news for Man City

https://mol.im/a/12671393
apologies if this has already been mentioned, but Carragher is a complete toss pot
Personally I think he is a despicable, vile, scouse Cnut, who is stealing a living being a pundit on Paramount/CBS over here in the States!

Carragher: Everton's points deduction threat is bad news for Man City

https://mol.im/a/12671393
apologies if this has already been mentioned, but Carragher is a complete toss pot
I’d ban him from the ground if i ran the club, any Sky game, tell them he is not welcome.
Note how nothing is mentioned re Rags and Dippers failing FFP

Thought I'd repost Stefan's article on the back of that YouTube video from a bit back
Should help remind people what we are really being accused of

This article should be e-mailed to "Spit" , although there are some quite long words in it , he will have to scour Scouseland for an I.Q. equivalent to a 10 year old.

The original idea of ffp as planned by Platini was to deal with debt, which he thought was damaging and corrosive to clubs. He considered it grossly unfair that certain clubs could play in and win uefa tournaments while carrying huge debts. He mentioned the rags and Chelsea.
The ffp we have obviously bears no relation to that ideal, and concentrates on revenue streams, of which the elite clubs have many more than some others, and spending related to those streams which the elite clubs do plenty of.
What changed their minds?
I can’t think.

Platini desperate to keep his job under the pressure received from the rags and others deep in debt ?

like at work every year worse case senario leaked outcry amongest work force then bring in what they wanted along and work force say couldve been other option get on with it
this leak or shitstirring has woke the 115 charges outrage just conveniently before derby weekend
anyone would think it's planned but thats saying their smart
Team talk complete.
Thanks Jamie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.