PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's like comparing the fucking length of time for a complex mortgage fraud case to someone who's nicked a bottle of 7up from the local key store. There's a reason why more complex cases can take a much longer time to deal with. Carragher and his ilk are part of the problem in this country, absolute cretin who shouldn't be paid a wage by our national sports TV company.

Any rules to Punish a club for over spending when that club can take the over spending is so ridiculous! Clubs down the leagues are getting point deductions for breaking ffp that then in turn makes it worse for those clubs! It's a disgrace this ffp! We had over 100 years of no ffp rules and now with it you hear more of clubs being punished and in trouble or going into administration!!

I cant help feeling that if we do get punished then we will take a nuclear stand against the establishment, remember Kaldoon and his comments about knowing what goes on at other clubs. Dont forget we are not being accused of breaking FFP we are basicly being accused of fraudulent accounting and criminal activity.
I believe we will be found guilty of non co-operation and maybe the odd minor charge, but it will be spun in the media that we "got off" on a technicality.

I cant help feeling that if we do get punished then we will take a nuclear stand against the establishment, remember Kaldoon and his comments about knowing what goes on at other clubs. Dont forget we are not being accused of breaking FFP we are basicly being accused of fraudulent accounting and criminal activity.
I believe we will be found guilty of non co-operation and maybe the odd minor charge, but it will be spun in the media that we "got off" on a technicality.
no doubt it will be the time barred narrative.

FFP is wrong in principle in so many ways , Moshuri has invested heavily in a company he owns , the losses are down to him and he has'nt walked away and left Everton in the shit , its obvious why FFP was introduced to protect the current elite clubs and prevent any new blood upsetting the status quo.
How does a 12 point deduction and certain relegation for Everton help their financial situation ? , it will only push them further to the brink , but the Eveton figures are mind blowing , it is a potentlal over spend of around £200m in the last three seasons , our 114 charges are about £30m over six seasons ago and a few quid paid to Mancini.
Whatever punishment Everton recieve it should not reflect the charges we will be given , the result will be very interesting and will prove if the Premier league do have teeth.

can someone remind me is one of the charges against us relate to complying with uefa ffp.

I don’t mind the stuff they do. It comes with the territory of being the best club in world football. Spitty must have got a heads up as it’s quite the coincidence. I will say it until I am blue in the face. City have done nothing wrong.

We also won a treble…

Where is that video paddy?
-:)
"Man City? Yeah, it rings a bell"

Nowt to do with ffp the 115 charges it's about inflated sponsors and Mancini payments!

The issues seem largely to be filing accounts that don't give a true and fair view. I really don't see where the PL is trying to go with this. They either find the club guilty of filing deliberately false accounts and this goes nuclear, or they don't and they get crucified for the way they gave handled it. There is no good solution for them in this, imo.

The rest of the charges are minor, imo, and are fine territory, even if they can prove them. Which I doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.