PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Does anyone seriously think that, if we are found guilty, we'd be demoted 5 divisions?
Fans of redshirt clubs and the press probably do.

Me and my lot have discussed this and we’ve unanimously said that we’d love it! I’ve got mates who’d come back to being season ticket holders if that happened, all the glory hunting tossers would be history and it would be great for the novelty of it all while we rise back up the leagues with the Skeikh and Khaldoon still at the reins.

European Champions again in 2033!

Me and my lot have discussed this and we’ve unanimously said that we’d love it! I’ve got mates who’d come back to being season ticket holders if that happened, all the glory hunting tossers would be history and it would be great for the novelty of it all while we rise back up the leagues with the Skeikh and Khaldoon still at the reins.

Sounds great, but some of us won't be around in 2033 ;-)

They’d just bring in new “rules” to make sure we never came back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.