PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Our case and the fallout is going to be absolute carnage.
Obviously we all hope we get cleared. If we do then it will be interesting to see what happens next. Khaldoon said in his end of season interview several months ago that he can’t say anything at the moment but he will when the time is right, and that he is angry about it. Of course, that could be bravado on his part but I don’t think he plays stupid games like that. What he said indicated a couple of things to me:

1) That we are innocent and we will prevail
2) That there indeed has been collusion from certain other clubs in pressurising the PL to do something regardless of whether there’s any meaningful evidence or not, and those clubs should be worried going forwards. He’s said in the past that people talk and to that end it’s quite possible that we have evidence against certain other clubs. Pep name-checking Levy alludes to this.

Obviously we all hope we get cleared. If we do then it will be interesting to see what happens next. Khaldoon said in his end of season interview several months ago that he can’t say anything at the moment but he will when the time is right, and that he is angry about it. Of course, that could be bravado on his part but I don’t think he plays stupid games like that. What he said indicated a couple of things to me:

1) That we are innocent and we will prevail
2) That there indeed has been collusion from certain other clubs in pressurising the PL to do something regardless of whether there’s any meaningful evidence or not, and those clubs should be worried going forwards. He’s said in the past that people talk and to that end it’s quite possible that we have evidence against certain other clubs. Pep name-checking Levy alludes to this.
We got shafted over a century ago, what's changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.