PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

'City have already overturned a Uefa Champions League ban, winning an appeal via the court of arbitration for sport on the basis of claims being time-barred.'

If they can't be bothered to get the basics right then what's the point in listening to any other part of it.
The last bit of the article says that trying to compare Everton and us is pointless. Very much like the article in fact.

The new narrative is that a 12 point deduction for Everton means that we should be looking at a punishment that is many magnitudes more severe. I think a state of the art stadium with still a large number of supporters in it would be great in the National League anyway :)

Why have Everton only got one charge ? Seems they have been charged with breaching the limits whilst if it was us we would have been charged with breaching the limits in each year so 3 not reporting correctly so 3 more and 3 more for doing whatever it was that shouldn’t have been done

I don’t care about it anymore. The club won fairly on the pitch. The charges are without foundation and politically motivated by rivals to cause the club damage and retain a higher market share of winnings. Sky who employ rat and spit know exactly what they are doing. Using pundits to express fake moral outrage and set an agenda they themselves can’t.

City blew it all apart. What a club!
People like him don't care about the truth, they just want what they believe are their rightful titles back where they think they belong. The morons replying on Twitter must also be hate filled vermin who are willing to post vitriol on a subject they know nothing about, or they are purposely spreading lies even though it makes them look fools because they just want City destroyed. Life must smell sweeter to the average dung beetle than any joy that shower get out of it.

'City have already overturned a Uefa Champions League ban, winning an appeal via the court of arbitration for sport on the basis of claims being time-barred.'

If they can't be bothered to get the basics right then what's the point in listening to any other part of it.
Every time I read this 'time-barred' stuff I start to doubt myself and have to go back and double-check the ruling. It's mad, but shows how those that want us guilty (every fan of every other team) could easily swallow this nonsense. The power of media. City need to start banning reporters and publications that peddle this guff, they know what they're doing.

The new narrative is that a 12 point deduction for Everton means that we should be looking at a punishment that is many magnitudes more severe. I think a state of the art stadium with still a large number of supporters in it would be great in the National League anyway :)
And a new stadium tour....

the-real-crime-museum.jpg

And fan zone.....

bada-bing.jpg

Deliberately getting the basics wrong in order to make the article appear to be more dramatic is the more appropriate phrase.

It is not an act of neglect.

Ahead of the Derby and City v red Scouse games, there's always an influx of negative news.

The media are complicit with not allowing clubs to focus on the game, memorials for Sir Bobby etc. They're too busy trying to stir emotions and create a toxic atmosphere, as is the Scouse and London-club-centric way
And rather than it come from Neville, United/Liverpool/Sky have used their other Redshirt to get this going in the press because they think we’re stupid and won’t notice.

As I always say, United and Liverpool, bezzie mates. Always have been since 1915, and always will be.

The thing is, they never learn. The main reason we won the treble last season was because these fake charges were brought on us. I hope the press raise it to 100 with this over the next few days ahead of Sunday. It’ll only work in our favour.

And rather than it come from Neville, Sky have used their other Redshirt to get this going in the press because they think we’re stupid and won’t notice.

As I always say, United and Liverpool, bezzie mates. Always have been since 1915, and always will be.

The thing is, they never learn. The main reason we won the treble last season was because these fake charges were brought on us. I hope the press raise it to 100 with this over the next few days ahead of Sunday. It’ll only work in our favour.

That's a good point.

Every blue knows those charges energised Pep and the team, coz we were definitely looking a bit lethargic at the time.

When you mention this to other fans they refuse to accept it, fuck em, we went on to win the treble and they won fuck all.

And rather than it come from Neville, United/Liverpool/Sky have used their other Redshirt to get this going in the press because they think we’re stupid and won’t notice.

It's already at 115

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.