PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Rumoured today Everton will get a £3m fine and -6 points suspended for 2 years.
Provided they don’t get into more financial issues, the -6 points will go away at the start of 26/27 season.
So going by spit-economics that’s a £345m fine to city for allegedly breaching 115 rules and 690 point deduction suspended for 230 years lol.

Not too bad -:)

Wonder how many more league we will have by then…

Is anyone else finding 115 boring?
It's like a high score that you can't better.
I think it's about high time that more charges were added weekly maybe getting it up a more user friendly 250 for example by Christmas and then maybe a small lift at the End of January when the credit card bill is in, to say 300.
We could have a counter outside the ground that is like the countdown to Christmas but in reverse, make sure there is enough room for 4 digits though (We don't wan't to make the same mistake that nearly ended the world in 1999!)

Finally in 2050 after we have reached net zero and Putin is pulling his OAP's out of Ukraine someone at City will issue a cease or desist notice to the PL!
When you feel jaded around all this nonsense, just remember that the announcement of these charges spurred us on to winning the treble.

Wonder what the PL will throw at us in February next year to help us on our way.

Uefa did this to City, wanted us banned from their competition for two years. The whole world were convinced we were going to be nailed to a wall and that morning in July 2020 when the CAS gave their verdict and through out the ban was fantastic viewing seeing everyone who wanted us punished fall back under their rocks. The guy from Sky sports news reporting on the other side of the road from the ground looked like someone had just shagged his wife and ran over his dog.

It was no coincidence after that the attempt to form a super league happened 10 months after that and fell flat on its face. We need to take perspective and remember what all this about, it ain’t about sporting integrity in the premier league. It’s about it’s red shirted members getting a leg up cos the way they run their clubs are crap. Uefa are still alive after trying to fuck us other and seal better relationships with the club. Perhaps the Premier League needs to start doing this with City too.

Klopp said it was a bad day for football.

I'd have had legal papers served on him the next day.

Spot on, lost a third of my pension last year, waited a year to be told by this ombudsman, that the pension company are right. Might try what you have done, thanks.
if its under £5k small claims court is quick and ideal for smaller disputes , both my claims were just under the £5k threshold , i would completely ignore the Ombudsmans decision they just side with the banks and insurance companies , pensions etc , get them in court make them produce evidence and make a counter claim.

Klopp said it was a bad day for football.

I'd have had legal papers served on him the next day.
Someone should remind Klopp that 29th May 1985 was a bad day for football considering the lengths his rancid club has gone to in attempting to erase it from history.
The sanctimonious gurning twat.

Is anyone else finding 115 boring?
It's like a high score that you can't better.
I think it's about high time that more charges were added weekly maybe getting it up a more user friendly 250 for example by Christmas and then maybe a small lift at the End of January when the credit card bill is in, to say 300.
We could have a counter outside the ground that is like the countdown to Christmas but in reverse, make sure there is enough room for 4 digits though (We don't wan't to make the same mistake that nearly ended the world in 1999!)

Finally in 2050 after we have reached net zero and Putin is pulling his OAP's out of Ukraine someone at City will issue a cease or desist notice to the PL!
There’s a banner with a ticking year just on the outskirts of Manchester that’s no longer in use, could we use that???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.