PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think it might be taking so long because they've got next to fuck all that will stand.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are seeing if we will "settle out of court" with a slap on the wrist type outcome.

Fuck that,we've done that dance before.
How to settle out of court here to our liking.
Complete exoneration due to investigations having found that the charges were spurious at best, and probably disingenuous.
The league can continue intact after sweeping the decks clean by sacking the mongers that initiated the whole sorry affair.
We are never proven innocent making them look bad, because there were upon closer investigation, no actual charges to answer.

I think it might be taking so long because they've got next to fuck all that will stand.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are seeing if we will "settle out of court" with a slap on the wrist type outcome.

Fuck that,we've done that dance before.
They know they have nothing or at the very least not a lot that will stand up.
However, one of the main reasons for the charges is to try and ruin our reputation
and tarnish our achievements. In the UK at least, that has been achieved.
They will hit us with a large 'non-cooperation fine ', which will allow the media
to continue to cast doubt over our club and for them to continue to make
derogatory statements about us at will. As they do now. Regarding our reputation,
the damage is well and truly done in the UK. It's game over on that front. You only
have to pick up a newspaper or turn on talkSport or SKY TV to see that.

When Liverpool did their deal with Warrior Sports/New Balance (which ultimately went tits up and ended up in court) the bigger manufacturers said that what Liverpool were asking for, and what Warrior paid, was way out of line with the market.
Got Henry’s fingerprints all over this the sad ****.

They know they have nothing or at the very least not a lot that will stand up.
However, one of the main reasons for the charges is to try and ruin our reputation
and tarnish our achievements. In the UK at least, that has been achieved.
They will hit us with a large 'non-cooperation fine ', which will allow the media
to continue to cast doubt over our club and for them to continue to make
derogatory statements about us at will. As they do now. Regarding our reputation,
the damage is well and truly done in the UK. It's game over on that front. You only
have to pick up a newspaper or turn on talkSport or SKY TV to see that.
On the other hand, we keep winning trophies

On the other hand, we keep winning trophies
Yes, we do. But we will never get the acclaim and praise that the best football team and the best manager in the history of the Premier League warrant and deserve. I know a lot of people will say 'so what - who gives a fuck'?
But as we all know, if this team was one of the red-shirted American-owned clubs they would be revered and
admired by the media on a level that has never been seen before. But I agree. The trophies do help :-)

As a Newcastle fan these new rules they're* trying to push through are hilarious and so fucking transparent. We've abided by FFP, we've got a stack of new 'fair market value' commercial deals, and now here's some new hurdles. The established cartel are bricking it that we'll usurp them.

We can't loan a player from the Saudi league, but literally every other club in the league can? That seems totally fair. Will it stop Chelsea hoovering up young players from their feeder clubs, or Man Utd, or Liverpool? Course it won't.

We can't get a sponsor unless we've got similarly valued bids from other companies? Has that been the case for Man Utd's official tractor partner? Were there multiple tractor companies all offering up partnership deals for the same price? Was there shite.

We've not spent anything like the money Chelsea and Man Utd have, and yet we're still above them, still playing better football, still fielding the likes of Jamall Lascelles and Jacob fucking Murphy. This is all because they're scared their time at the top is coming to an end, they're trying to pull the drawbridge up behind them.

*by "they" I mean Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs.
Just wait until you start winning things

Yes, we do. But we will never get the acclaim and praise that the best football team and the best manager in the history of the Premier League warrant and deserve. I know a lot of people will say 'so what - who gives a fuck'?
But as we all know, if this team was one of the red-shirted American-owned clubs they would be revered and
admired by the media on a level that has never been seen before. But I agree. The trophies do help :-)
The records will last forever. The whining, spiteful, jealous spouting of nonsense and fear and hate and the assembled authors of it all will disappear into the mists of time and no-one will remember their names and anything about them.
They are third grade, low rent scribblers who will say anything for a quick buck, while our achievements will be viewed forever.
No asterisks * can survive long enough.

As a Newcastle fan these new rules they're* trying to push through are hilarious and so fucking transparent. We've abided by FFP, we've got a stack of new 'fair market value' commercial deals, and now here's some new hurdles. The established cartel are bricking it that we'll usurp them.

We can't loan a player from the Saudi league, but literally every other club in the league can? That seems totally fair. Will it stop Chelsea hoovering up young players from their feeder clubs, or Man Utd, or Liverpool? Course it won't.

We can't get a sponsor unless we've got similarly valued bids from other companies? Has that been the case for Man Utd's official tractor partner? Were there multiple tractor companies all offering up partnership deals for the same price? Was there shite.

We've not spent anything like the money Chelsea and Man Utd have, and yet we're still above them, still playing better football, still fielding the likes of Jamall Lascelles and Jacob fucking Murphy. This is all because they're scared their time at the top is coming to an end, they're trying to pull the drawbridge up behind them.

*by "they" I mean Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs.
Didn’t take long, welcome to the club ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.