PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There are plenty of other companies who want to sponsor sport!'

The best way to ensure sport's future in the current climate crisis is to cut all ties with fossil fuel sponsors as soon as possible, says @Davidsgoldblatt.

A new front for attacking us is starting. He mentioned Gazprom (fair enough) but only one club by name!
Etihad are an airline
Etisalat are a national travel agent
Aaber, well you get it.
I understand where you're going but aren't the UAE massively part of the largest transition away from fossil fuel as a national income in preparation for the decline of oil as the pre-eminent world energy source?
But yeah, oil club. Lol.

Etihad are an airline
Aaber, well you get it.
I understand where you're going but aren't the UAE massively part of the largest transition away from fossil fuel as a national income in preparation for the decline of oil as the pre-eminent world energy source?
But yeah, oil club. Lol.
AbuDhabi has played a huge role in the development of offshore wind farms in UK. Finance, development, management.

There are plenty of other companies who want to sponsor sport!'

The best way to ensure sport's future in the current climate crisis is to cut all ties with fossil fuel sponsors as soon as possible, says @Davidsgoldblatt.

A new front for attacking us is starting. He mentioned Gazprom (fair enough) but only one club by name!

Is this from his appearance on "Off the Ball"? He has been banging on about it for years and it seems he isn't getting much traction.

Not saying I disagree with his views on the effects of climate change on sport, or even the carbon footprint of increasingly large and international competitions, just noting he seems to be a lone voice.

That said, if he thinks cutting ties with fossil fuel sponsors is the best way to ensure sport's future is bizarre to say the least.

Etihad are an airline
Aaber, well you get it.
But yeah, oil club. Lol.
Etisalat are a telecommunications company. They couldn't even point at Nexen as even electric vehicles need tyres.

It never fails to surprise me how little research these people do whilst putting themselves forward as experts.

The pl wants clubs to get 3 quotes for shirt sponsorship. Then these 3 quotes are shown to the pl committee who than pass on the information to our rivals. Than the pl decide that the quotes are fair.

Kin hell the pl is run no better than a local members golf club !

A multi billion league run by amateurs controlled by Americans, who dont want clubs owned from the middle east. But are happy to take middle east sponsorship money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.