PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The pl wants clubs to get 3 quotes for shirt sponsorship. Then these 3 quotes are shown to the pl committee who than pass on the information to our rivals. Than the pl decide that the quotes are fair.

Kin hell the pl is run no better than a local members golf club !

A multi billion league run by amateurs controlled by Americans, who dont want clubs owned from the middle east. But are happy to take middle east sponsorship money.

So A club does all the hard work finding 3 sponsors we choose one then the other clubs go to the other two and say you can sponsor us no work to be done! Fenway I there early days had a shirt sponsor offering them 15m then another one related/mates of Fenway ended up paying them 25m! No one battered an eye! Same with the scum getting over the top sponsors!

So A club does all the hard work finding 3 sponsors we choose one then the other clubs go to the other two and say you can sponsor us no work to be done! Fenway I there early days had a shirt sponsor offering them 15m then another one related/mates of Fenway ended up paying them 25m! No one battered an eye! Same with the scum getting over the top sponsors!

Attachments

• 81C3A6A7-4681-4C20-995E-3FCAF2C3A682.png
    81C3A6A7-4681-4C20-995E-3FCAF2C3A682.png
    1 MB · Views: 38
It’s certainly not put off global football fans. We now have 49m Instagram followers which has absolutely shot up following the signing of Haaland and winning the CL. We have more than Liverpool now and only behind United.
We also have 3 times the amount of followers than the rags on our WhatsApp channel. More than the scousers too. Not bad for a little club with no fans

Yes, we do. But we will never get the acclaim and praise that the best football team and the best manager in the history of the Premier League warrant and deserve. I know a lot of people will say 'so what - who gives a fuck'?
But as we all know, if this team was one of the red-shirted American-owned clubs they would be revered and
admired by the media on a level that has never been seen before. But I agree. The trophies do help :-)
Have we ever had the acclaim we deserved. Not even when we were winning trophies in the late sixties early seventies did we get the praise we deserved. It was all united this united that. Let's face it we are not that well liked and never have been. Our only crime is that we are not one of the red tops and come from the same area as them lot up the road.

Etihad are an airline
Etisalat are a national travel agent
Aaber, well you get it.
I understand where you're going but aren't the UAE massively part of the largest transition away from fossil fuel as a national income in preparation for the decline of oil as the pre-eminent world energy source?
But yeah, oil club. Lol.
What the hell is a fossil fuel sponsor anyway!
Fossil fuels are going no where or were all Deed. Didn't know we were sponsored by Shell BP texaco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.