PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As a Newcastle fan these new rules they're* trying to push through are hilarious and so fucking transparent. We've abided by FFP, we've got a stack of new 'fair market value' commercial deals, and now here's some new hurdles. The established cartel are bricking it that we'll usurp them.

We can't loan a player from the Saudi league, but literally every other club in the league can? That seems totally fair. Will it stop Chelsea hoovering up young players from their feeder clubs, or Man Utd, or Liverpool? Course it won't.

We can't get a sponsor unless we've got similarly valued bids from other companies? Has that been the case for Man Utd's official tractor partner? Were there multiple tractor companies all offering up partnership deals for the same price? Was there shite.

We've not spent anything like the money Chelsea and Man Utd have, and yet we're still above them, still playing better football, still fielding the likes of Jamall Lascelles and Jacob fucking Murphy. This is all because they're scared their time at the top is coming to an end, they're trying to pull the drawbridge up behind them.

*by "they" I mean Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs.
Welcome to our world...

Welcome....

You seem a decent enough bloke and I'd like to say I have some sympathy, but I'm afraid I don't. All the Newcastle fans I came across prior to your takeover gave us absolute shit. In my experience, outside of the usual suspects, Newcastle fans were some of the worst gobshites when it came to our owners, and some of your YouTube fan sites were a f**king disgrace.

That true Geordie fella was a right Wanker , constantly trying to make out their take over was different.

Although I know he doesn’t speak for most of the lads from the North East I know, they think he’s a twat.

As a Newcastle fan these new rules they're* trying to push through are hilarious and so fucking transparent. We've abided by FFP, we've got a stack of new 'fair market value' commercial deals, and now here's some new hurdles. The established cartel are bricking it that we'll usurp them.

We can't loan a player from the Saudi league, but literally every other club in the league can? That seems totally fair. Will it stop Chelsea hoovering up young players from their feeder clubs, or Man Utd, or Liverpool? Course it won't.

We can't get a sponsor unless we've got similarly valued bids from other companies? Has that been the case for Man Utd's official tractor partner? Were there multiple tractor companies all offering up partnership deals for the same price? Was there shite.

We've not spent anything like the money Chelsea and Man Utd have, and yet we're still above them, still playing better football, still fielding the likes of Jamall Lascelles and Jacob fucking Murphy. This is all because they're scared their time at the top is coming to an end, they're trying to pull the drawbridge up behind them.

*by "they" I mean Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs.
What were your views on FFP prior to your take over?
I ask because many fans outside of the clubs you mentioned are still for it to this day and I can't get my head around it. Without FFP they could always dream that one day a wealthy owner could buy them and invest in the club to compete with the worlds best. They fail to see that FFP's only objective was to keep the elite, elite and instead believe the narrative that an owner investing his own money in his own business is cheating! It's the literal definition of turkeys voting for Christmas. In any other industry in the world what our owner has done would be lauded, it's staggering to me that fans of other clubs can't see that.
So what were yours (and your friends) views of us prior your take over because I'm genuinely interested?

I ask because many fans outside of the clubs you mentioned are still for it to this day and I can't get my head around it. Without FFP they could always dream that one day a wealthy owner could buy them and invest in the club to compete with the worlds best. They fail to see that FFP's only objective was to keep the elite, elite and instead believe the narrative that an owner investing his own money in his own business is cheating! It's the literal definition of turkeys voting for Christmas. In any other industry in the world what our owner has done would be lauded, it's staggering to me that fans of other clubs can't see that.
So what were yours (and your friends) views of us prior your take over because I'm genuinely interested?
Bit of honesty on their part required here.

These fuckers you’re talking about couldn’t admit to being against it because they’re pinning all their hopes and dreams on it being our downfall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.