PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We’ll find out by 2035.
I am starting to think that the media have Chelsea and city mixed up. The former has been owned by Russia and has been found to be actually cooking the books and now more damming evidence of illegal payments to players.

Maybe it’s just anyone who plays in blue will do?

I am starting to think that the media have Chelsea and city mixed up. The former has been owned by Russia and has been found to be actually cooking the books and now more damming evidence of illegal payments to players.

Maybe it’s just anyone who plays in blue will do?
I think it’s more to do with what gets leaked. If the Cayman Islands ever tried to colonise Jamaica or had a huge data hack, then a fair few business malpractices would be found surrounding the rags and whichever other clubs are based there.

Hidden in the mail today:
View attachment 98782
I await trial by media and the ferocious demand to take away titles.
Timing of this story breaking and Man City record revenue report is bit strange but could be coincidence not conspiracy theorist either. This story looks like it was brewing for a while now.

It’s like Roman Abromamich leaving doesn’t change things and the club is still under dark cloud.

Just scrap ffp and allow owners to invest in their business as they see fit and allow free trade.

There was no need for ffp for over a hundred years and theres no need for it now.

All this shit about who sponsors who, is it a fair deal etc. Football is becoming pathetic in how certain clubs are trying to control other clubs spending.

Wrexham are spending shed loads and not a word said, only just how good it is. Move up a few leagues and its seen as a bad thing. Its fucking pathetic let owners invest as they see fit into their company.

Just scrap ffp and allow owners to invest in their business as they see fit and allow free trade.

There was no need for ffp for over a hundred years and theres no need for it now.

All this shit about who sponsors who, is it a fair deal etc. Football is becoming pathetic in how certain clubs are trying to control other clubs spending.

Wrexham are spending shed loads and not a word said, only just how good it is. Move up a few leagues and its seen as a bad thing. Its fucking pathetic let owners invest as they see fit into their company.
Yep they are killing their own league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.