PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Will be interesting to see if views change….
if Radcliffe buys into the Rags, it seems his first target will be Jean Clair Todibo……from Nice ….now there’s a bit of inside dealing

The PL have form here… they’ll let that deal go through before outlawing loans / purchases from clubs owned by the same shareholder. Remember the Rags getting Tevez on a third party contract and as soon as the ink was dry the PL outlawed third party ownership but allowed the Tevez arrangement to stand.

View attachment 98790View attachment 98791
This is just a few replies to Chelsea’s alleged wrongdoings.
I see hundreds like these every time a club gets charged.
We are now every clubs get out of jail free card.
Doesn’t matter what club or what they’ve done it’s “what about City?”
Whether we’re charged or not the smear campaign has worked 100%
Let's be honest, the smear campaign was always what they were going for.

I like FFP. It's now benefitting City and screwing all of our rivals. We didn't vote for it, we didn't want it. But we've confronted it, taken it on and are winning. All of those clubs and fans who wanted it are now lamenting it. Well they can get fucked. You reap what you sow.
Yup, it makes it harder for Newcastle to make a quick ascent as well.

Let's be honest, the smear campaign was always what they were going for.
I am so pleased that our enemies concentrated on smear tactics because it allowed Mr K and his Management Team to concentrate on showing them how to build a business in the football sector.
We win trophies and our owners make money which they keep ploughing back into football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.