PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I must have read 100s of comments today saying that if we are exonerated, it will be because we have expensive lawyers and have been paying bribes. Some fans of other clubs will never accept our innocence. Guess we will just have to live with it.
A dozen or so more than enough for me :-) and your right will always be guilty of something according to the masses, long may it continue :-)

Were'nt Everton on of the nine poison dwarfs who signed "the letter" regarding our clubs financial dealings , oh! the f*cking irony
I think it hinged around maintaining the suspension from European competitions whilst our appeal was being heard. Yer can bet yer bottom dollar that every team in the PL, whilst espousing the notions of anti-racism, anti-sexism, diversity in all its forms, are not to hot when it comes to the application of justice.

The 115 charges didn't workout too well for the red shirts who presumably convinced Mr Masters to proceed.

However, plan B is still there which allows maximum exposure for the Everton PL decision to hang draw and quarter City.
Should that fail (they still need a legal panel that cares little for its legal reputation) and produce a not guilty verdict, then Mr Masters is the fall guy sacrificing the PL and the new European League can magically appear.

In the mean time City continue to take trophies and win global recognition.

With all respect to TH, you need to have a serious sense check on what he is claiming.

The people within City who are clued up enough on the inner workings of the process can be counted on one hand and will include Berrada, Cliff, Carter and Soriano. Even Khaldoon is unlikely to be 100% up to speed as his role doesn’t need it.

If you think any of those people, all under ironclad NDA’s are giving TH a cheeky nudge and ‘alright geezer, tribunal? All Cushty bruv, get it out there would ya?…..’ then you likely need to reset your expectations.
So you become a member on bluemoon 7th February 2023.
?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.