PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The funny thing about all these Bollocks about FFP and punishing clubs is The Premier League invited outside investments to all those clubs, Fit and Proper tests were taken. The Premier League Welcome them with open arms and the money clubs spent on new players. top-level managers and building better stadiums were all applauded, Then the Premier League used them to promote the league worldwide by helping them sell the TV rights.

So what happened, Well that's the easy Question, United Stopped Winning Titles. it was so easy to see.
The Premier League was becoming stale and a one-club league with United winning so many titles in a space of 10 years, Even the so-called Mighty Liverpool could never get close to winning the title,

The Glazers are not the problem at United it's the 4 or 5 other clubs that have had outside investments and are mostly likely to win the title before United win it again,

Fuck United I say, The Premier League is doing very well with selling the tv rights without them winning the title.
I even think the Premier League have finally seen they don't need United being top dogs anymore because the worldwide fan base likes watching the best players and managers playing great football at other clubs than United.

FFP did not work in the only job it was set up for Stopping Manchester City, Now United are fucked and the Media Scum reporters are scraping the bottom of the barrel that keeps them in a job

sorry i mean of panel judging case
i didnt word it well
It depends on the rules the panel have to abide by, & the level of proof required.

The main thing I can see affecting panel members, is the looming independent regulator.

If they find us guilty, panel members can say they operated within the scope of their engagement.

However, if an independent regulator comes along afterwards & relitigates previous cases, I suppose it could create reputational damage for panel members, if it's viewed they knowingly took part in a kangaroo court.

The funny thing about all these Bollocks about FFP and punishing clubs is The Premier League invited outside investments to all those clubs, Fit and Proper tests were taken. The Premier League Welcome them with open arms and the money clubs spent on new players. top-level managers and building better stadiums were all applauded, Then the Premier League used them to promote the league worldwide by helping them sell the TV rights.

So what happened, Well that's the easy Question, United Stopped Winning Titles. it was so easy to see.
The Premier League was becoming stale and a one-club league with United winning so many titles in a space of 10 years, Even the so-called Mighty Liverpool could never get close to winning the title,

The Glazers are not the problem at United it's the 4 or 5 other clubs that have had outside investments and are mostly likely to win the title before United win it again,

Fuck United I say, The Premier League is doing very well with selling the tv rights without them winning the title.
I even think the Premier League have finally seen they don't need United being top dogs anymore because the worldwide fan base likes watching the best players and managers playing great football at other clubs than United.

FFP did not work in the only job it was set up for Stopping Manchester City, Now United are fucked and the Media Scum reporters are scraping the bottom of the barrel that keeps them in a job
FFP is now beneficial to us. The rags are snookered because of it.

The immediacy of the points deduction will only become a real issue if it is still in force at the end of the season and Everton find themselves in one of the relegation places. It could then be grounds for an appeal to the courts by Everton. Though there is a an appeals procedure laid down in PL rules the time factor is clearly important. If the question of the deduction (ie Everton's appeal) is not resolved by the end of the season then Everton would be denied any real right of appeal. The courts would be asked to consider if Everton had grounds on which to ask the courts to decide the matter. If the PL machinery produced a hurried and ill considered verdict on Everton's appeal to ward off the courts, Everton would probably still have grounds for an appeal. This, I think, is how the system should work but in City's case, which involves accusations of criminality, may be more complicated, could involve injunctions and could involve a much more lengthy process.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of one hundred battles. Check :)

The general(khaldoon)who wins a battle(CAS)makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought.

If your opponent is of choleric temper(red cunts), seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. Check -:)

When the league is weak and without authority; when the rags/dips orders are not clear and distinct; when there are no fixed duties assigned to masters and the ranks are formed in a slovenly haphazard manner, the result is utter disorganisation. Check

Sun Tzu’s is spot on. We are at war…dilly dilly!

No. Everton lost their points immediately, regardless of a pending appeal.

If Everton do appeal & the points deduction remains until the outcome, it becomes abundantly clear what the PL insidious plan is for City.

Throw the book at us, & we're out of the CL for a season or two because of the initial sanction, & until the appeal is heard.

Either way, I now see a potential way for them to seriously affect us even if the charges don't stick.

The PL's strategy will become clear if as expected Everton appeal.
I think the immediate deduction of the points is something of a red herring and it smacks of the letter from PL clubs demanding that the ban and fine on City should be imposed if City delayed proceedings at CAS. In fact CAS didn't even consider the demand because City never asked for a delay but it is unlikely CAS would have agreed. PL rules do lay down a procedure of appeal and it would be perverse to impose a penalty before the amechanism for appeals had been exhausted.

No. We can only refer to court over agregious failures with the actual process.

We can't appeal to anyone if we disagree with the verdict.
My understanding is that in Tribunals, Arbitrations, Mediations etc., errors in law would be grounds for appeal. So, whilst we can’t appeal if we don’t agree with the verdict if the panellists made a mistake in applying the law there could be an appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.