PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Time to join the super league, i was 100 percent against it at first but if I'd of known what I know now I'd of been 100 percent for it time too stick 2 fingers up at the Prem!
Nah, they’ll bend it in their favour to dominate, they can’t help it. Ban the cunts if they try it again.

That was before FFP existed wasn't it?
FFP first came into force in the 2011/12 season, meaning it covered the final two years of Mancini's tenure. But it's not about FFP. It's about concealing payments from the accounts, making them potentially inaccurate. But an auditor almost certainly wouldn't regard £1.75m as material even if they knew about it.

Although (as I've said before) why would we want to conceal £3.5m when we were reporting losses of £296m in those first two FFP years?

I hope you are right. I can't help feeling that LFC and their new pals MUFC are really struggling. Kieran Maguire has excellent contacts and knows some senior former LFC Directors so I believe his story. The harsh 12-point Everton punishment, which was pushed by LFC stooge Richard Masters personally, has backfired. Other PL clubs can see LFC and MUFC for what they really are. How do you know LFC are on our side though? That sounds like a real stretch.
Yep - 100% sounds like a real stretch.

If you've not seen it, here's the post I made the other night, https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...inancial-rules.358514/page-3102#post-16651906

FFP first came into force in the 2011/12 season, meaning it covered the final two years of Mancini's tenure. But it's not about FFP. It's about concealing payments from the accounts, making them potentially inaccurate. But an auditor almost certainly wouldn't regard £1.75m as material even if they knew about it.

Although (as I've said before) why would we want to conceal £3.5m when we were reporting losses of £296m in those first two FFP years?
Exactly. It makes zero sense

FFP first came into force in the 2011/12 season, meaning it covered the final two years of Mancini's tenure. But it's not about FFP. It's about concealing payments from the accounts, making them inaccurate.

If the leaked docs are true, I wonder if given he signed the contracts in 2009, it was in case we did get into a position where a few million here or there could make the difference. Otherwise I don’t get it either.

That’s the one that worries me the most though.

Connections, connections as Abu Dhabi work the room :)

RedBird are the 3rd largest shareholder in FSG (Liverpool).

RedBird and Mubadala are closely associated with New York Yankees and both hold 13% shares in the YES network (Yankees TV) valued at $3-4billion. The Yankees own 20% of New York City FC.

The main man at RedBird is Gerry Cardinale and the main Mubadala man is, of course, Khaldoon. They have worked together closely and Cardinale is no stranger to the UAE.

RedBird bought AC Milan about 15 months ago in a deal that also involved New York Yankees and Le Bron James.

The long-term AC Milan shirt sponsors are Emirates and the contract has been renewed since RedBird bought the club

Khaldoon introduces Cardinale to Sheikh Mansour. They talk Liverpool & City. And they agree a deal:

View attachment 99191

Then the potential Telegraph deal is announced.

Relationships behind the scenes between Liverpool and City have thawed. Cardinale has used his influence.

Liverpool support Soriano in his election to the ECA board.

And they will support us if push comes to shove with the charges. It's a money thing.

Abu Dhabi quid pro quo :)

Surprisingly, add LIverpool to the group. Probably not for the Newcastle vote but they will support us.
Arsenal will be joining them but not United & Spurs.

The Arsenal story is simple. If City were to be relegated the reputational damage to the UAE including Dubai would be terrible.

In the event of a vote Arsenal will be on our side. Conveniently Emirates recently announce a 25% increase to their Arsenal shirt sponsorship.
Wow, how do you know all this? Prey tell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.